Reporter

Administrator
sometimes i dont get skial servers

i got banned on all skial severs because i said in a tf2 random weapons server "anime = bad" and "go touch some vegetation"

​

and then there was like 3 people with japanese names who had their mics on with american accents saying "oh you F\*\*\* around with us?" and "oh you f\*\*\*ing want to pull it like that?" and then people in the chat said "im going to make sure he doesnt get to say anything else" then they did a vote ban and then the vote passed and i heard them all scream on their mics with excitement as i got kicked, and this all started over freaking 2 sentences because i angered someone with an anime pfp that was spawn camping

​

you dont know how much i really hate skial servers now, if the moderators of those community servers are toxic like that then bloody hell its like a hopeless situation here and its sad

Author: TimothysFruad

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/p3tdpi/sometimes_i_dont_get_skial_servers/

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
sometimes i dont get skial servers

i got banned on all skial severs because i said in a tf2 random weapons server "anime = bad" and "go touch some vegetation"

​

and then there was like 3 people with japanese names who had their mics on with american accents saying "oh you F\*\*\* around with us?" and "oh you f\*\*\*ing want to pull it like that?" and then people in the chat said "im going to make sure he doesnt get to say anything else" then they did a vote ban and then the vote passed and i heard them all scream on their mics with excitement as i got kicked, and this all started over freaking 2 sentences because i angered someone with an anime pfp that was spawn camping

​

you dont know how much i really hate skial servers now, if the moderators of those community servers are toxic like that then bloody hell its like a hopeless situation here and its sad

Author: TimothysFruad

http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/p3tdpi/sometimes_i_dont_get_skial_servers/
"Wahhhhh, I'm gonna cry and complain on Reddit instead of reporting the people who vote abused me because I want upvotes"

The amount of copium these retards inhale, I'm surprised they don't need an asthma pump for their lungs

Last edited: