• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kjek98

Unremarkable User
Hello check out my first video this is my first time playing hunger games so im am bad at it. :)

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry mate, didn't watch it entirly. If you are trying to make a popular channel, (i guess you do) here are some tips...
-Get a catchy song for an intro, and stop using windows movie maker
-nobodys gonne watch you play this boring for 11 mins...Try to get a mic and tell some storys/jokes
-play some more minecraft, you can easely take stuff out of chests with shortcuts( i think ctrl click) so you don't have to drag em. Edit: saw you doing this later in the vid. nvm
-yea that's bout it

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No offense to you kjek, but watching a MC video now just makes me feel sick. If you really want to start a good Youtube channel, do something that's never been done before and make it cool. Minecraft is so over done your videos will just get thrown under 10,000 other Minecraft videos.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
How about, play something that's interesting and has not been done before. Minecraft has been done so many times there is no point in even making videos about it anymore.

No offense to you kjek, but watching a MC video now just makes me feel sick. If you really want to start a good Youtube channel, do something that's never been done before and make it cool. Minecraft is so over done your videos will just get thrown under 10,000 other Hunger Games videos.
Not true. I still watch TF2 videos despite it being done a lot. Same with let's plays. If a person can bring something fresh to the concept(whether by their wit or by their interactions with others) then by all means do it. Additionally, name me something that has not been overdone and is popular?

Sure, people can wait for a new phenomenon like minecraft, but at least trying to make an early impression before you can be original is a good way to build a reputation.

kjek98

Unremarkable User
Sorry mate, didn't watch it entirly. If you are trying to make a popular channel, (i guess you do) here are some tips...
-Get a catchy song for an intro, and stop using windows movie maker
-nobodys gonne watch you play this boring for 11 mins...Try to get a mic and tell some storys/jokes
-play some more minecraft, you can easely take stuff out of chests with shortcuts( i think ctrl click) so you don't have to drag em. Edit: saw you doing this later in the vid. nvm
-yea that's bout it

Yes im thinking about using a microphone next but im not too good at editing videos and making intros. :(

TheMCBros99

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Sorry but here's some tips
  • Use a mic
  • Use good songs
  • Get higher quality.
  • Get unbranded recording software
  • Try to make them look good
  • Flixpress.com has some free nice intros