• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

.cholipka

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Like i was trading on skial trade portal and some kiddo wrote that he is selling strange weapon with spec ks. In trade he said he can do 1 key, and for some reason to "crab" or something. I didn't know what he means but i thought he want me to spycrab so i did it at blue spawn. After this he removed item from trade and said that i have to give him key because i lost or something. I was confused and he said he report me. WTF. Is this kid crazy or i did something wrong? He didn't mentioned anything about giving items for "crabbing". Like maybe he did before i joined a server but when i joined he just wrote that he is selling bunch of items.

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Like i was trading on skial trade portal and some kiddo wrote that he is selling strange weapon with spec ks. In trade he said he can do 1 key, and for some reason to "crab" or something. I didn't know what he means but i thought he want me to spycrab so i did it at blue spawn. After this he removed item from trade and said that i have to give him key because i lost or something. I was confused and he said he report me. WTF. Is this kid crazy or i did something wrong? He didn't mentioned anything about giving items for "crabbing". Like maybe he did before i joined a server but when i joined he just wrote that he is selling bunch of items.

Spy crab is an old game in tf2. You are 2 spies and you have to taunt until someone do the "crab taunt" if someone do the crab taunt he lost and you have to give him the items.