The Doctor [TR]

Mildly Menacing Medic
There're some commands like !hat, !trail, etc. which we can use if we have enough AP.
My suggestion is adding new things here, just like !hat, for adding unusual effects and skins to weapons, !weapon command.
And maybe taunts?

~~Sorry for bad English :)

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
is there a plugin that lets you use taunts you don't own? if so, +1

the only thing involving weapon skins I can think of is applying a weapon's Australium skin to it (for weapons that are applicable, of course). 'course we'd have to do a different thing for legit Australium weapons, in which case I'd suggest giving them the Gold Statue effect

The Doctor [TR]

Mildly Menacing Medic

the only thing involving weapon skins I can think of is applying a weapon's Australium skin to it (for weapons that are applicable, of course). 'course we'd have to do a different thing for legit Australium weapons, in which case I'd suggest giving them the Gold Statue effect
I mean TF:GO skins, Australium weapons have their own honor, we shouldnt ruin them. :D
I know that there are a plugin for it, because (I'm sorry if it's forbidden to tell this) http://www.tf2turkiye.net/ servers have this command but only admins can use.

Also, this taunt mod is awesome! http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1140501

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm fine with these included, just not on the trade servers as people may try to scam with the unusual effects or aussie skins.

^Donkey^

Uncharitable Spy
I really would like to use my ap in order to enable the !dark command, what do you think about it?

True Darkian

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor

Yes, I saw that plugin on some servers, and it works with every taunt.

Sakiko

Contributor
Generic skial map servers use to have more commands but valve declared them not acceptable for the quick play and other stuff so they was removed.

Any new commands would have to pass valves standards and these standards are the ones that removed !robot turning you into the machine version of your class.

The Doctor [TR]

Mildly Menacing Medic
Generic skial map servers use to have more commands but valve declared them not acceptable for the quick play and other stuff so they was removed.

Any new commands would have to pass valves standards and these standards are the ones that removed !robot turning you into the machine version of your class.

Well, I guess any command that gives items or item properties you don't really own is forbidden for volvo. So, they would be applied on only tfcustom servers like Jailbreak or Deathrun...