• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Smi-Sam

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm from Morocco and i can't connect to Dustbowl EU server, this is not the first time this happened to me several time before. I don't know if it's from my end but the thing i can connect to other skial servers normally, the problem is just with that server.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It could be that the server is full or that there's something physically interfering with your connection to it. Also your avatar is very fitting with your post.

Smi-Sam

Mildly Menacing Medic
It could be that the server is full or that there's something physically interfering with your connection to it. Also your avatar is very fitting with your post.
lol yeah i'm literally crying because of this problem :(

Sheev_Palpatine

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It looks like the server is almost full, but make sure you have the correct server IP which is: 151.80.218.95:27015

Smi-Sam

Mildly Menacing Medic
It looks like the server is almost full, but make sure you have the correct server IP which is: 151.80.218.95:27015
Yup that's the server i have, and i know you can't join when the server is full. besides, it's the only skial server i'm having problems connecting to, and it's frustrating me because it's my favorite server :(

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Yup that's the server i have, and i know you can't join when the server is full. besides, it's the only skial server i'm having problems connecting to, and it's frustrating me because it's my favorite server :(
What is the error message exactly?

Smi-Sam

Mildly Menacing Medic
What is the error message exactly?
The loading bar just freezes at that point like in this pic
PFbYN9J.jpg

And then i get this message:
rHs0k3h.jpg

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Try opening cmd.exe and doing ping 151.80.218.95 -t
Do you see timeouts?

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I've had that message many times when playing mvm. What i usually do is either restart my router or wait 20-30 minutes, or do both. Then it works again..

Reactions: Smi-Sam