• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
xK1hAFl.jpg

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Good. It's as gross as those shitty Australiums.
Sargent you can't hide from da facts. Gold is bad and Australiums are gross, people only like them because expensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Healthy diet

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I feel bad for the guy. it's his account, he can do what he wants (given it's not harming anybody/himself), plus, australiums are PoS.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
that shit's kinda pretty fucking expensive so i wonder why he did it

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm certain Brad Pitt wants to know, added him from the get go. People are only enraged because they find it insulting. Some people spend $100s of dollars to obtain aussies and dream for a pan, people like this simply take that and crush it, even if they don't mean too. I really don't care much for that but I hate how they just delete such an expensive item, if they don't want it, do something good with it. Sell it for what you do want, donate it to charity, do something good for once. It'd be pretty cool if they did what the golden wrench users did. Delete their wrenches for charity. Then and only then would I'd be fine with them deleting their pans.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm certain Brad Pitt wants to know, added him from the get go. People are only enraged because they find it insulting. Some people spend $100s of dollars to obtain aussies and dream for a pan, people like this simply take that and crush it, even if they don't mean too. I really don't care much for that but I hate how they just delete such an expensive item, if they don't want it, do something good with it. Sell it for what you do want, donate it to charity, do something good for once. It'd be pretty cool if they did what the golden wrench users did. Delete their wrenches for charity. Then and only then would I'd be fine with them deleting their pans.
It's a virtual fucking item. People honestly get upset by that? That's just stupid.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's a virtual fucking item. People honestly get upset by that? That's just stupid.
Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. It'd be like Mattie getting hacked. What some people find as just a "virtual item", others find as their pride, joy and another reason to play the game they adore.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yeah, you pretty much nailed it. It'd be like Mattie getting hacked. What some people find as just a "virtual item", others find as their pride, joy and another reason to play the game they adore.
If it's your item and somebody else deletes it then sure you can be upset it's understandable, and if it's your item and you delete it then cool whatever. But for other people to get upset about it, that's just fucking dumb.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it's your item and somebody else deletes it then sure you can be upset it's understandable, and if it's your item and you delete it then cool whatever. But for other people to get upset about it, that's just fucking dumb.
I think what he's trying to say is that deleting the pan is the same if I just took 5000 dollars (or whatever the pan is worth currently) and burned it. Even if I didn't need that money, there are probably some people that did, and the deleter of the pan just wasted an opportunity to do something good with his wealth.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think what he's trying to say is that deleting the pan is the same if I just took 5000 dollars (or whatever the pan is worth currently) and burned it. Even if I didn't need that money, there are probably some people that did, and the deleter of the pan just wasted an opportunity to do something good with his wealth.
It's not even close to the same thing. Valve isn't doing any charity shit like they did with the golden wrench so what actual good did that pan serve? None, it was just eye candy *to some people*. So people getting angry about him destroying an item he owned is absolutely stupid and those people should feel like stupid dicks for spamming his profile.

Last edited:

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's not even close to the same thing.
May be, may not be. If I threw away say a diamond or if I threw away 5000 dollar virtual item, many people would agree the first one is wasteful, but maybe not the second one. It's that we simply just attach items to objects simply because the overwhelming majority had long decided upon it. As the diamond held potential to go make a ton of money which could then go to charity rather than just being thrown away, I know I'd get a lot of rage if I just threw some precious stone into the garbage.

That being said, if I threw away a gold pan, some people would rage because to them, they feel as though I threw away a valuable object. Seeing how people have paid 5000 dollars for things like this, I can see why. But on the opposite end of everything, it's just a virtual item. So that's why some people disagree.

Me?

I really don't care. His decision. Whatever his reason, I don't know. And it may not be close to the same thing and probably isn't. But at the same time, just throwing away something that had a potential feels kinda... just... wrong.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Cr33p3r, you don't get it. The guy was a complete moron for deleting the frying pan. That thing holds a value of about $2,500 and people would most likely buy it. So basically, he could've sold it on PayPal, and used that $2,500 for something meaningful, but no, he was a complete dumbass and deleted it. Pretty damn sure it isn't just a "virtual fucking item".

EDIT: damn it Darjeeling beat me to it.