Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Doesn't this completely ruin the whole thing of being a pony if they're in human form?

Anyways it was pretty cool

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Doesn't this completely ruin the whole thing of being a pony if they're in human form?

IT'S A PARALLEL UNIVERSE YOU FUCKING IDIOT THERE'S A HUMAN VERSION OF EVERY PONY EXCEPT TWILIGHT SPARKLE

AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE USES A MAGIC MIRROR TO GO TO THAT WORLD

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Funny thing is, I haven't watched any pony stuff after Equestria Girls. And I didn't watch any pony stuff before it, either (last episode I saw was in February when the season ended).

the pony community is FUCKING AWFUL

Funny thing is, I haven't watched any pony stuff after Equestria Girls. And I didn't watch any pony stuff before it, either (last episode I saw was in February when the season ended).

Oh, I don't know. It's not like the community has spawned a sub-culture where people masturbate to horses or anything. THAT would just be fucking awful.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Yea I quit it after S3. So much stupid shit about it. I don't even know why or how I got started with it.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yea I quit it after S3. So much stupid shit about it. I don't even know why or how I got started with it.

The show itself is pretty good (for me it's just another TV show to watch while bored etc.). There's good fan-made content like the video in the OP, but most of it is shit.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
IT'S A PARALLEL UNIVERSE YOU FUCKING IDIOT THERE'S A HUMAN VERSION OF EVERY PONY EXCEPT TWILIGHT SPARKLE

AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE USES A MAGIC MIRROR TO GO TO THAT WORLD

actually there was said that twilight existed in that universe only that they'd never met her because she never went to the school there

Toxik

Contributor
Am I the only one who thinks those skirts are way too fucking short for girls that age?
Srsly, wat

ShadowAaron34

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
:megusta:

Congratulations, you have successfully amused me to an outstanding degree. I'd give you an internet cookie, but I'm all out it would seem :l