harnkhall

Unremarkable User
otaku made an announcement yesterday calling out wonderland for being pedophiles and overall very scummy beings
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

so yeah, it seems wonderland is run by some pretty bad people so i thought i would let you all know

i know nothing you guys can do about it but just maybe you play wonderland then maybe think otherwise if these are the kinds of people running it they could maybe doing worse than whats here i found out about this from here then I went to their discords for more
https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/m23n26
LOL OTAKU STAFF CALLING OUT PEOPLE FOR BEING PEDOS?
They obv closeted pedophiles who need their disgusting fucking fetishes dragged out into the light for all to see
I hate wonderlands staff but if you think otaku staff is any better you're dead fuckin wrong

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
LOL OTAKU STAFF CALLING OUT PEOPLE FOR BEING PEDOS?
They obv closeted pedophiles who need their disgusting fucking fetishes dragged out into the light for all to see
I hate wonderlands staff but if you think otaku staff is any better you're dead fuckin wrong
Pot, meet Kettle
Kettle, meet Pot

harnkhall

Unremarkable User
This is likely true but the funny thing here is that the owner of otaku, who is making these accusations, is also a huge pedo.

Here is a video made in 2019 about him when he was active on wonderland.tf

pedo1.png

loli5.png

pedo3.png

pedo4.png

Here is the evidence that he changed his name from "meth" to "oshizu".

meth1.png

meth2.png

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid both communities.
Methi has also started making otaku staff go down on anything that can be deemed slightly pedophilic, even if it's just jokes and no minors are being exposed to anything, most likely just to save his ass and cover up for his sick fucking demented fetishes. Can we just have a GOOD tf2 server network that ISN'T run by assholes, pedophiles or both???

Polaris

Wicked Nasty Engineer
What the fuck is wrong with almost all tf2 communities? Can't there be any sort of owner that isn't a pedophile and/or a manchild? I feel like I hit jackpot by only playing skial servers and being in this forum.

Reactions: GoldSrc

VentureDev

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
its hilarious how otaku dropped their accusations as soon as people started going after methi for being a pedo to 'stop the drama'

the only thing they seem to care about is looking good in the eyes of the community, heaven forbid they get some negative attention on themselves

Aegeus Dusk

Mildly Menacing Medic
Necroposting here, I'm surprised this is just now being called out again. Years ago an old friend of mine from another community had published a video with quite a load of evidence exposing them and had shared it to their discord server, and they just laughed. Every large community server has their fair share of dirt and toxicity in my experience, but got damn.

sklalforever

Scarcely Lethal Noob
otaku made an announcement yesterday calling out wonderland for being pedophiles and overall very scummy beings
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

so yeah, it seems wonderland is run by some pretty bad people so i thought i would let you all know

i know nothing you guys can do about it but just maybe you play wonderland then maybe think otherwise if these are the kinds of people running it they could maybe doing worse than whats here i found out about this from here then I went to their discords for more
https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/m23n26
Its perfectly fine.