Perfect Cell

Scarcely Lethal Noob
otaku made an announcement yesterday calling out wonderland for being pedophiles and overall very scummy beings
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

so yeah, it seems wonderland is run by some pretty bad people so i thought i would let you all know

i know nothing you guys can do about it but just maybe you play wonderland then maybe think otherwise if these are the kinds of people running it they could maybe doing worse than whats here i found out about this from here then I went to their discords for more
https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/m23n26/wonderlandtf_staff_being_creepy_towards_underage/

• Dumb
Reactions: Vagsucker

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You're an obvious alt account. Nobody will take a single thing you take seriously until you post on your main account.

Bottiger

Administrator
This is likely true but the funny thing here is that the owner of otaku, who is making these accusations, is also a huge pedo.

Here is a video made in 2019 about him when he was active on wonderland.tf

pedo1.png

loli5.png

pedo3.png

pedo4.png

Here is the evidence that he changed his name from "meth" to "oshizu".

meth1.png

meth2.png

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid both communities.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpbrigade

Trillium

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
This is likely true but the funny thing here is that the owner of otaku, who is making these accusations, is also a huge pedo.

Here is a video made in 2019 about him when he was active on wonderland.tf

pedo1.png

loli5.png

pedo3.png

pedo4.png

Here is the evidence that he changed his name from "meth" to "oshizu".

meth1.png

meth2.png

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

Do yourselves a favor and avoid both communities.
This is Bottiger.

He plays TF2

He knows Otaku and Wonderland are full of pedophiles so he plays Skial.

Be smart.

Be like Bottiger.

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
I'm curious as to why people even do this kind of stuff in the first place....

Isn't that mlp not anime..?

Metroidz is correct about it being anime, it's from a series called Panty and Stocking, so it's not mlp from what i know of, correct me if i'm wrong.

• Dumb
Reactions: Vagsucker

Delays

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I'm curious as to why people even do this kind of stuff in the first place....

Metroidz is correct about it being anime, it's from a series called Panty and Stocking, so it's not mlp from what i know of, correct me if i'm wrong.

My bad,

I thought it was one of those anthropomorphic mlp thingies.

But anyways mooncancer is not a pedo.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I've watched anime, not an anime buff by any means and I can barely make it through an entire series.

I also watched a lot of MLP:FIM during it's hype and enjoyed the show until I stopped watching around season 4.

I can proudly say I don't associate with either fandom and I certainly don't like loli-weirdos or the bronies that are gross.

Keep it in your pants boys and girls.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
I also watched a lot of MLP:FIM during it's hype and enjoyed the show until I stopped watching around season 4.
I gotta say that I watched the S5 premiere of MLP:FiM but only because I read that it pissed off a lot of SJWs for how it portrayed communism.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
You see the episode with the lesbian couple?
no. I've only seen 2 episodes from S5, a few random reruns, and Japanese dubs of the first two seasons. anything from Seasons 6 through 9, I've only seen through Totally Legit Recap and sadly, that seems to have come to a halt shortly before "recapping" the episode before that one