MLP sucks

• Total voters

sov

Legendary Skial King
A few days ago I was going through the channels and I landed on a channel and it was showing a commercial for something so I watched that and than MLP was going to start and the intro thing was starting and I quickly changed channels before I lost my pride and honor.

Now that I wrote this, I will never be coming back to this area of the forums... the MLP section :eek:

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
Avenger_-_Westphalian_horse.jpg
the best pony

Reactions: sov

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The next thing you know you'll find yourself watching the show for a few minutes at a time only to turn away in disgust wondering what the appeal is.

But each time you watch it longer and longer. You don't know why you do, but you hate it.

As time goes on you start finding MLP merchandise in your room. You see some Rainbow Dash plushy you've never seen in your life resting on your dresser. Under your bed you find a body pillow with a printed scantly dressed pony in a suggestive pose blushing at you. "Where the fuck did this come from?" you ask yourself. You suddenly hear a knock on the door. With haste you panic and rip down the poster of Rainbow Dash making out with Applejack pinned to your wall, you cram the Rainbow Dash plushy into your dirty clothes hamper and hide the suggestive pony pillow back under your bed.

You answer the door. It's your mother telling you a package has came. You take the package, thank her and close your door.

After discarding the MLP merchandise in the trash you go to sit at your computer and start fiddling with the package attempting to open it. In the corner of your eye you see a folder on your computer's desktop named "MLP: Friendship with Benefits is Magic". You never remember making the folder. You cautiously open the folder only to be bombarded with the sight of 10 gigabytes of colorful, fornicating ponies and endless erotic fan fictions.

In your horror you fling the package in the air and jump out of your chair. The package lands on your desk right in front of you. Out rolls a pony themed fleshlight. Upon seeing the strange device modeled after a talking cartoon equine's genitals you run into your bathroom horrified. Your heart is racing, you don't know whats going on. Who did this? Is this all a sick joke?

You slowly look up at the mirror. You see it. You're wearing a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic t-shirt.

You've become one of them and you didn't even know it.

Of course this isn't meant to be taken seriously

sov

Legendary Skial King
The next thing you know you'll find yourself watching the show for a few minutes at a time only to turn away in disgust wondering what the appeal is.

But each time you watch it longer and longer. You don't know why you do, but you hate it.

As time goes on you start finding MLP merchandise in your room. You see some Rainbow Dash plushy you've never seen in your life resting on your dresser. Under your bed you find a body pillow with a printed scantly dressed pony in a suggestive pose blushing at you. "Where the fuck did this come from?" you ask yourself. You suddenly hear a knock on the door. With haste you panic and rip down the poster of Rainbow Dash making out with Applejack pinned to your wall, you cram the Rainbow Dash plushy into your dirty clothes hamper and hide the suggestive pony pillow back under your bed.

You answer the door. It's your mother telling you a package has came. You take the package, thank her and close your door.

After discarding the MLP merchandise in the trash you go to sit at your computer and start fiddling with the package attempting to open it. In the corner of your eye you see a folder on your computer's desktop named "MLP: Friendship with Benefits is Magic". You never remember making the folder. You cautiously open the folder only to be bombarded with the sight of 10 gigabytes of colorful, fornicating ponies and endless erotic fan fictions.

In your horror you fling the package in the air and jump out of your chair. The package lands on your desk right in front of you. Out rolls a pony themed fleshlight. Upon seeing the strange device modeled after a talking cartoon equine's genitals you run into your bathroom horrified. Your heart is racing, you don't know whats going on. Who did this? Is this all a sick joke?

You slowly look up at the mirror. You see it. You're wearing a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic t-shirt.

You've become one of them and you didn't even know it.

Of course this isn't meant to be taken seriously
Horror movie directors need to contact you get the rights to this.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
hey look its people obsessing over small horse enthusiasts

this has never happened before ! ! ! !