Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I love this guys videos, he does about everything but mainly is CoD, so he took his CoD logic and went into CS:GO...

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm actually sad that this wasn't a real tryhard COD player getting stomped and then calling CS:GO shit 4 serious.

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Lol it was the opposite for me. I played CS 1.6 for six years from 2003 onwards when my older brother introduced 8 Year old me to it. I remember first playing CoD and getting absolutely massacred in it 'cause everything was just SO FAST I couldn't understand just what the fuck was going on

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
is it really that easy to be popular on youtube? I never knew people liked getting yelled at!

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
is it really that easy to be popular on youtube? I never knew people liked getting yelled at!

You need two things to be popular on youtube

1. No matter your topic, you have to be a dynamic speaker. You don't have to talk about anything entertaining, but you have to sound like it is.
  2. Pick a popular topic. No seriously, don't try to be unique. It's easier to become CoD commentator #9000 than being unique. You can do unique later when you have a large amount of followers.
Get popular enough and you can make some serious money. PewDiePie has a southern cali home completely funded by youtube money.

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You need two things to be popular on youtube

1. No matter your topic, you have to be a dynamic speaker. You don't have to talk about anything entertaining, but you have to sound like it is.
    Pick a popular topic. No seriously, don't try to be unique. It's easier to become CoD commentator #9000 than being unique. You can do unique later when you have a large amount of followers.
Get popular enough and you can make some serious money. PewDiePie has a southern cali home completely funded by youtube money.
OK SHITTY TITS PISS BOTTLES COD COD COD MINECRAFT MINECRAFT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

can I get youtube money yet?

Deer Force

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
All that matters is ad dollars. The funders couldnt give a shit what youre producing as long as it makes them money
so the OP is spreading the cancer that is this youtuber, therefore getting him more money, therefore getting youtube more money, therefore giving youtube more power to fuel other cancers!

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
As annoying as this guy is, I like how he spends every moment making fun of CoD tryhards with his sarcasm.