darkhearts

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think snipers should have a limit because they cause balance problems, cause snipers can jump to spots that is pretty much impossible to get to when there is like 10 snipers on a ledge. Like i understand there are maps made for snipers and maps not, but having a limit could and will mitigate these problems and make it more possible for a hale to win. Having a limit of even like 6 would work just anything under double digits and hopefully that can cause less balance problems.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If the limit is reasonable I'll +1

As he pointed out the issue is when there's a large amount of snipers in very hard to get spots

When there's 12+ snipers sitting on the cabinet on toys or on the tower in weapons depot even skilled hales have a difficult time doing something about that, and most other players usually can't do anything about it to begin with because its far too difficult.

Limiting the sniper amount to, in my opinion, 6 would help without the limit being too restrictive

The spots will still be difficult to get to, but they won't have to face down 10+ snipers making it near impossible for anyone who isn't highly skilled at hale