Sniper skills?

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Forever_Winter, May 22, 2018.

1. Forever_Winter

Forever_Winter Unremarkable User

Hello there fellow TF2'ers.

Maybe it's just me, but what is going on with all the new snipers coming on to servers and absolute demolish everyone? Have Valve buffed snipers or what? Change in hitbox?

6 month ago players like Mr High really stood out with their skill. but now there are raining snipers that makes him look averege. All this came very recently.

Anyone else seeing this?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
  2. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

Sniper is one of the easiest classes to be really good at since all you really need is aim. Knowing enemy placement and the best sight lines also helps, but being able to oneshot people from across the map while being relatively safe due to your teammates makes sniper mains with good aim dangerous.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Metroidz

Metroidz Totally Ordinary Human

Steam:

Sniper:

Step 1: click on enemies face
    Step 2: don't get clicked on by the enemies

You are now a sniper.

But in all seriousness.-------

I picked up sniper after pyro got dull and all it really takes is just practice. You die a lot and get rekt by better snipers, but then you naturally get better and better the more you practice and play.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Mentalpatient

Mentalpatient Mildly Menacing Medic

No class limits, and they won't get kicked.

5. Dirty Dan 2

Dirty Dan 2 Mildly Menacing Medic Contributor

Steam:

Sniper main here, I've noticed this to some extent but sniper is more or less just easy to learn, hard to master.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice