Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi my name is Michiel Nijstad and I have a problem with a server:
On the orange 100% crits + low gravity, we have a bit of problem with the Sniper, because:
1) Because of the 100% crits (which are awesome btw) means if you get hit by a sniper ONCE, it means instant death. Now i wouldn`t have a problem with that, if it didn`t cause every team to have 4 - 6 snipers.
2) The low gravity (also awesome) makes you slower in the air, making you an easy target for the sniper horde.
3) Because 100% crits are on, a lot of snipers are no scoping, making YOU completely defenseless!!
I suggest (if I may) that you put either a limit or disable snipers on the 100% crits + low gravity orange servers... thx for reading!!

Greetings from the Netherlands!!!

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
No. If you don't like it, don't play on orange.

It should be left as is, everything is over-powered on that server if you change one thing everything else needs to be changed too. The enforcer, the liberty launcher, scattergun, shortstop, engineer pistol, you name it.

Reactions: Chance and Toxik

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
No. If you don't like it, don't play on orange.

It should be left as is, everything is over-powered on that server if you change one thing everything else needs to be changed too. The enforcer, the liberty launcher, scattergun, shortstop, engineer pistol, you name it.

you`re right, but its not much fun if you are playing on a team of 9 snipers!!! And by the way, its really annoying when they jump and then just no-scope you

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Try playing in orange guys. It's hell, constant enforcer + sniper wars. There should be only a limit of 4 snipers on the team, and they have no crits. This would mean that the sniper would actually have to be skillful to get a headshot and kill you in one hit. Same with the spy. They're just too strayed from their backstabbing type. Although, backstabbing is almost impossible. I would suggest a map upgrade.

Reactions: Jeb!

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
There definitely should be a limit, but not for donators.

it doesnt work like that i don't think lol

And guys... its a ORANGE server. its not there for serious gaming. you run around and shoot shit. If you don't like it, play on a real server.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Go sniper yourself!

Seriously, are you arguing game balance issues on a 100% crit no gravity server? Really?

Reactions: CiNiC

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
orangelql.png

Reactions: Dr.SteveBrule

Jeb!

Scarcely Lethal Noob
o dont think im an actual troll i just couldn`t think of something better as picture

Status
Not open for further replies.