Bottiger

Administrator
L8n9WF6.jpg

You can now buy Mann Co Crate keys with Skial credits now! If you don't know what credits are, they are currency you get just for playing on our servers. For more information click here https://www.skial.com/threads/skial-store-faq.73957/

360fx360f

You can visit the key market at https://www.skial.com/api/market.html or by clicking the link at the top labled "Key Market".

It works just like the Steam Marketplace.

We will be adding dozens of keys for sale every week, so be sure to check back frequently.

"Festive" and "Seasonal" titles have also been added to the in-game store for 40,000 credits each.

Last edited:

Gamer4605

Banned
It says “not enough credits” so I refresh it and then it says i’m Selling for equal? I never pressed sell

0>0

Scarcely Lethal Noob
When I try to buy keys it pop ups "Error You are already selling for less than or equal to this price."

Bottiger

Administrator
Time to finally use my 1million credits

btw,is the key market staying also permanent?

Of course, there's no point in making it seasonal. The purpose is to make credits more valuable so people will play for credits. From the number of people I see hoarding credits it seems like people aren't bothering to farm them anymore.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
The system counts it as 150k per key. Not 150k for total of 3 keys. If you want 3 keys at 50k, then you put the Price at 50k, and put Quantity of keys at 3.

However, you should know there's approximately 50+ buy orders right now for 100k credits per key, so it'll take a long time to get down to 50k for your buy order, so it might be simpler to just put your buy order at 100k for a key.

Last edited:

kamus94

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
That's a lot of credits to be farmed, but hey - getting keys for just playing the game? Sign me up!

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
I spent 52,000 on a key and I didn't reveive it, yet my credits were still spent. I think this is a bug.