Monster-Hunter-4-Box-Art-338x300.png
JP
tumblr_inline_n8pmt3dLcg1rmjx4g.jpg

Kirby Squeak Squad
box-art-battles-the-kirby-series-20110907021418993.jpg

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I can disagree for VERY few games. we had a better Air Ride if you ask me.
2f5d418794bf76d2dfd9b3b78db10268538b5b95.jpg
I disagree. I like Kirby game box art in Japan better because he is smiling. Only reason he is angry in NA is because apparently it makes Kirby "more appealing".

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
I disagree. I like Kirby game box art in Japan better because he is smiling. Only reason he is angry in NA is because apparently it makes Kirby "more appealing".
true, most people like an angry face, but I think it looks good given in almost every game box (US wise, not Squeak Squad and Triple Deluxe), he seems happy.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
actually according to capcom that's a placeholder for box art, they said it will include the game's flagship monster seregios. however, since the game is so near release, this might not be the case.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
actually according to capcom that's a placeholder for box art, they said it will include the game's flagship monster seregios. however, since the game is so near release, this might not be the case.
well given Gore Magala is the sponsored monster in the highest difficulty in the demo, probably not (although I've never seen the Japanese demo).

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
well given Gore Magala is the sponsored monster in the highest difficulty in the demo, probably not (although I've never seen the Japanese demo).
the only reason gore magala is 'that' monster in the demo is that he was the flagship monster of mh4, so not wanting to give you the game's flagship monster before the game comes out makes sense.
but once again I could be totally wrong.

Ryulise

Wicked Nasty Engineer
the only reason gore magala is 'that' monster in the demo is that he was the flagship monster of mh4, so not wanting to give you the game's flagship monster before the game comes out makes sense.
but once again I could be totally wrong.
true, but I've seen lots of things that are more pointed out in a JP cover than an NA cover; but hey, who cares. as long as the box art isn't totally misleading and uses a beginner monster.