Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I have installed a new plugin.

Whenever you are in the server. Type !gamemode. From here you can change the gamemode from co-op to versus. or vice versa.

If you would like for me to add more game modes let me know. the other ones are not really popular however.
When you are done playing, please change the gamemode back to co-op. do not leave it on versus.

GhostDragon505

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I have installed a new plugin.

Whenever you are in the server. Type !gamemode. From here you can change the gamemode from co-op to versus. or vice versa.

If you would like for me to add more game modes let me know. the other ones are not really popular however.
When you are done playing, please change the gamemode back to co-op. do not leave it on versus.
I haven't seen any problems with realism other than adding just an extra boost of challenge. Items wouldn't be glowing in the distance in real life would they?

ironliondoor

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
i found my l4d2 on an island, there was a large red X marking a spot under a tree so i dug it out and that is my story, any idea how to get on skial server with garena or whatever?

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i found my l4d2 on an island, there was a large red X marking a spot under a tree so i dug it out and that is my story, any idea how to get on skial server with garena or whatever?
you cant get on skial's server with garena.
garena is like hamachi, its faking a LAN game

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i could always disable vac protection. i mean l4d2 is not a serious enough game were people waste their time hacking.but normally people vac banned are not from l4d2, because hacking in l4d2 doesn't really affect anything or anyone so much.

tho i would like to keep it on just in case.

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
i could always disable vac protection. i mean l4d2 is not a serious enough game were people waste their time hacking.but normally people vac banned are not from l4d2, because hacking in l4d2 doesn't really affect anything or anyone so much.

tho i would like to keep it on just in case.
Bro read up. he was asking if he could join the server with a bogus copy of the game....

Flaming Taco Shits

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Don't know if it's locked down, bugged or what but earlier Sinnx, Jd and myself were on and it was advanced difficulty.Unanimous vote to lower and it didn't.
Yeah I realize a lot of folks like advanced and expert for their own reasons but can we please look into being able to change that if all on the server agree to it?.
Also, is there any way to set it so only skial members join? While the 3 of us were playing this random fag joins, and immediately starts ganking then wasting all the goodies, AND running ahead to pick up tanks/spitters/yadda yadda to train us with.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I was playing the other day on advanced. No idea how to change it back since Ruelel set it up for me.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
SERIOUSLY?
you can do a vote for difficulty
Don't know if it's locked down, bugged or what but earlier Sinnx, Jd and myself were on and it was advanced difficulty.Unanimous vote to lower and it didn't.
Yeah I realize a lot of folks like advanced and expert for their own reasons but can we please look into being able to change that if all on the server agree to it?.
Also, is there any way to set it so only skial members join? While the 3 of us were playing this random fag joins, and immediately starts ganking then wasting all the goodies, AND running ahead to pick up tanks/spitters/yadda yadda to train us with.
SERIOUSLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.