• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

(BTG) Lord Of The Sluggies

Mildly Menacing Medic
This is the worst balencing system I've ever seen, I'm running into the enemy base as scout, I'm shooting someone and then... "[SkialBalance] You have been balanced to BLU" ... Again? I wasn't dead yet, and I was still balanced.

This balancing system hurts more then it helps, Thats why I think this comminity needs a new system.

Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
I mean I disagree with it not helping more than it hurts. We really have no other system to go to and we can't just go without a system or self-evidently, the teams would gets extremely unbalanced and then it would REALLY hurt.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I don't find any problems with the new balancing sytem, but the AFK system is getting really... wonky.

Today after the server reset on a game of 2Fort there were about 5/6 players who were left in spectate. I checked after a few minutes and they were all still there. It took nearly half an hour for them to leave, either by their own will or maybe they left because of afk kicker finally working, but 6 player spots being held up by people in spectate was kinda killing the server, especially after the rest brought it down to 16/32.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
I don't find any problems with the new balancing sytem, but the AFK system is getting really... wonky.

Today after the server reset on a game of 2Fort there were about 5/6 players who were left in spectate. I checked after a few minutes and they were all still there. It took nearly half an hour for them to leave, either by their own will or maybe they left because of afk kicker finally working, but 6 player spots being held up by people in spectate was kinda killing the server, especially after the rest brought it down to 16/32.
I asked Bott about this in IRC last week. If the server population's low you'll get moved to spectate for being AFK, but not kicked until the spectators actually pose a risk of clogging the sever.