staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
http://www.twitch.tv/seanbud/c/3055460

So last night on Seanbud's stream, they decided to change their tags to Skial.com and Lotus Clan.

This is truely the ultimate showdown between the two

Skial wins 5-4

EDIT: you have to copy and paste the link yourself because skial wants to embed it.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have Skial and Lotus always been competitive against each other or does one not care about the other?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have Skial and Lotus always been competitive against each other or does one not care about the other?

The irony, I was just thinking about this yesterday. It is competition for players to get on servers. (Ours or Lotus) Personally, I like Skial much more as we don't tend to take shit. Lotus tends to let stuff slide far to easily, iv been kicked off Lotus servers for just playing the game.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How shit does your computer have to be to crash on the main menu?
Edit: Not sure if sarcasm or...
Its not, I can run Tf2 at Ultra just fine. But my computer hates Valves engine. None of my grams crash, hell I can play GTA IV at highest with no lag or crashing. But its rare but annoying.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Edit: Not sure if sarcasm or...
Its not, I can run Tf2 at Ultra just fine. But my computer hates Valves engine. None of my grams crash, hell I can play GTA IV at highest with no lag or crashing. But its rare but annoying.
Sometimes people ask things seriously.

But yeah, i have to run in maxframes fps configs and the only time the game crashes is when a server runs a changelevel command.