Discussion in 'Starbound' started by EvanFlew, Jan 3, 2014.
The start is way too confusing for me at least, i feel like i need somebody do instruct me.
You play dota, you can't play starbound?
Starbound difficulty curve confirmed higher than DotA
Use the gun thing to get some wood, use the wood to craft a crafting table and fire, use the gun thing to mine some stone, make tools, mine for resources, use resources to make things and advance yourself through the tiers.
It's fairly straightforward.
1. RETRIEVE YOUR STUFF FROM THE LOCKER IN YOUR SHIP
2. EQUIP MATTER MODULATOR THING
3. BEAM DOWN TO EARTH
4. CUT DOWN TREES WITH YOUR MOLASSES MASHER
5. CLICK THE HAMMER THING IN THE TOP RIGHT AND CRAFT WOOD PLANKS (YOU NEED 35)
6. MAKE A CRAFTING BENCH
7. GET SOME COBBLESTONE WITH YOUR WHATEVER THE FUCK
8. PLACE CRAFTING TABLE IN SHIP, USE IT AND MAKE A STONE PICKAXE WITH COBBLE AND WOOD PLANKS
9. ALSO, MAKE A STONE AXE AND HUNTING BOW
10. GATHER RESOURCES BY SCOURING THE LAND, JUST KEEP WALKING LEFT OR RIGHT UNTIL YOU COME FULL CIRCLE
11. LOOK OUT FOR CHESTS AND SHIT, GO DOWN AND MINE IF YOU HAVE TORCHES (WOOD + COAL TO MAKE) ALSO LOOK OUT FOR COAL AS YOU NEED IT TO MOVE YOUR SHIP TO OTHER PLANETS
12. AFTER YOU HAVE A HEFTY AMOUNT OF STUFF, GO AND SMELT IT IN A SMELTER (MADE AT A CRAFTING TABLE, FIREPLACE + COBBLESTONE NEEDED)
13. WHEN YOU THINK YOU ARE READY MAKE THE DISTRESS BEACON WHICH TRIGGERS THE FIRST BOSS
14. AFTER THAT YOU UPGRADE YOUR SHIP AND THEN YOU CAN GO TO HIGHER TIER WORLDS WITH TOUGHER ENEMIES AND BETTER RESOURCES
15. FROM THERE YOU MAKE THE NEXT BOSS, (A ROBOT), THIS REQUIRES LOTS OF STEEL
16. YOU CAN CHECK WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE NEXT TIER STUFF FROM THE CRAFTING TABLE(S)
i took 4 months to play dota propperly
Separate names with a comma.