• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

S_O_C_K_S

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'm not 100% sure it did or didn't work but I had used it back to back (added another before the other expired) credit parties and I don't think it went thru. The first one worked but I don't think the others did even thou it took my credits. How long does a credit party last for and the frequency? It's 10,000 credits to start and I wonder if it gives out that much to everyone?

Just wondering if it's worth doing and if there's anyway to check to see that mine went thru and if there's any issues with it.

Bottiger

Administrator
It gives 50 extra credits per minute for everyone on the server. I am unaware of any problems with it but the store plugin is extremely buggy.

I have fixed over 10 crashes/bugs/memory leaks in the plugin and there are still more that I can't find.

S_O_C_K_S

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
It gives 50 extra credits per minute for everyone on the server. I am unaware of any problems with it but the store plugin is extremely buggy.

I have fixed over 10 crashes/bugs/memory leaks in the plugin and there are still more that I can't find.
I was getting 100 credits at a time for a bit. I think that's because I joined at peak credit time. I forget how many player (10-25) or something like that. Does the credit party go for 3-4-5 mins? I think the issue may have been that I was doing them back to back. I when I get enough creds again I'll do it and see.