• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
"Another extra 20 credits/min for 1 hour if you connect when the server has 0-15 players AND there are 22 or more players on the server." I don't understand what does it mean and for betting, I bet 15000 credits on my team on a VSH server but only got 15000 back, i also don't understand how does it work.
Please help me with that.

Thanks.

Bottiger

Administrator
  • Another extra 20 credits/min for 1 hour if you connect when the server has 0-15 players AND there are 22 or more players on the server.
It means every minute the server checks if there are 22 or more players on the server. If you connected when the server had 0-15 players, then you get +20 extra credits per minute, for the next hour.

For betting everyone's credits gets put in a pool. If you bet 1 credit and someone on your team bets 99 credits, you will only get 1% of the winnings.

There's also a fee taken off the winnings. If someone bets 1 credit against you, 5% is taken off, and the number is rounded down. So if the amount is too small, it is rounded down to 0.

Reactions: pax

pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout

• Another extra 20 credits/min for 1 hour if you connect when the server has 0-15 players AND there are 22 or more players on the server.
It means every minute the server checks if there are 22 or more players on the server. If you connected when the server had 0-15 players, then you get +20 extra credits per minute, for the next hour.

For betting everyone's credits gets put in a pool. If you bet 1 credit and someone on your team bets 99 credits, you will only get 1% of the winnings.

There's also a fee taken off the winnings. If someone bets 1 credit against you, 5% is taken off, and the number is rounded down. So if the amount is too small, it is rounded down to 0.
Thanks

Bob 290

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So allot of my friends are telling me to make an account on this skial.com so i did then they said i can get credits and get keys so is it true?

Bottiger

Administrator
You can now buy items in the store for these items.
  • Become boss next round. (vsh, ff2, deathrun).
  • Force a vote for the next map.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatschler