Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
smoke bomb's are completely useless no one uses it to skip traps from hale. and u can't put it anywhere it just stays in ur spot and hale can still see u. and instead of using it to make hale doesn't see them they use it to troll teammates by using it in minigame by covering everyone's vision and make there fps bad to kill there teammates and another thing i know u can u !hidesmoke but it doesn't work if u type it before someone releases it in the minigame u need to wait for someone to release it and u don't have time to type. and if u had a time and typed it. it will take ages to dissappear pls skial just make it alot clearly for teammates to see through and make it u can plant it anywhere by just put ur crosshair in the spot u want and type !smoke and pls reduce the fps drops

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
i mean you people keep saying dumb alooooot to me why ? i'm just saying to skial to improve the smoke bombs or remove it. if u don't want it to get removed or improved. then u want to get killed by other trollers in Dr. i know there is a command called !hidesmoke but if u type this command before someone uses it. it won't work and u don't have time to type it or ur not ready type it. or u don't know if his gonna use it or no and if u had time to type it. it will slowly fade away instead of disappearing and the fps drops when there is a 31 people or 25 people in one place makes alot of players fps is bad and smoke helps it a little bit to get more bad fps even tho u have a good pc

Science

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I agree that teammates shouldn't be able to see smoke, or that it should be removed. Nobody actually uses it for its intended purpose. If you use !hidesmoke and leave the server and come back, it won't remember and you'll have to do it again every time.

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
can you see through a smoke grenade?

you can if your fov if your fov isn't set to the super cramped one. I personally find the smoke bombs only mildly annoying because in parts where the smoke is used, I'm usually in 3rd person anyways.

thats just my two nuggets, hence the -1.

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
you can if your fov if your fov isn't set to the super cramped one. I personally find the smoke bombs only mildly annoying because in parts where the smoke is used, I'm usually in 3rd person anyways.

thats just my two nuggets, hence the -1.
so what youre saying is, if you are playing normally, no you cannot
then it works as intended yes?

Lord Zuko

1. as mentioned above, it functions as intended which is to hide players
2. smoke can be used for good such as baiting hale into activating a trap if done right
3. this is related to your field of view being set to presumably the default, myself and everyone i have talked to have non-default settings and as a result, do not have the affliction related to /hidesmoke & /3 (or /tp) being useless.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
pls skial just improve smoke. it is completely useless it's like made to troll teammates instead that is really annoying even in !tp and !hidesmoke makes it fade away instead of making it instantly disappear

This suggestion is only a personal issue, not a server issue. Meaning it is a problem with you and you only, not anybody else. There's no reason to make such drastic changes for something that affects only one person.

Lord Zuko

This suggestion is only a personal issue, not a server issue. Meaning it is a problem with you and you only, not anybody else. There's no reason to make such drastic changes for something that affects only one person.
exactly. the smoke bombs admittedly are used to troll players by obscuring disappearing platforms, however anyone with non-default settings do not fall victim to this trap.