Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
So last night me and some Skial kids played a 5 played game of Dota 2. You can watch it here!

Lord Scrambles: Faceless Void
ViperStriker: Lich
Gator: Night Stalker
Afire: Sand King
Ruelel: Phantom Lancer

HIGHLIGHTS!
Viper is a pro: 16:20
2 vs. 5 TEAM WIPE!: 32:10
Pro BackTrack: 39:27

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'm still trying to decipher this DOTA 2 phenomenon...it looks like Warcraft without buildings.

Avorgian

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I like to play bloodseeker if you want someone to screw around in mid/jungle/lane and be really annoying to dislodge.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Stealing the courier from a teammate to buy a Void Stone, when you haven't even used a single spell in the game so far... Seriously?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I still have no idea how this game works.
Ya know, if you'd actually install the game and give people the chance to teach you the mechanics of the game so you can understand how it works, play it yourself, like it, and enhance your skill level at it, you can't say "Oh this game fucking sucks, I hated every minute of it, fuck you guys, I'm gonna go play Tekkit" like you always do.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ya know, if you'd actually install the game and give people the chance to teach you the mechanics of the game so you can understand how it works, play it yourself, like it, and enhance your skill level at it, you can't say "Oh this game fucking sucks, I hated every minute of it, fuck you guys, I'm gonna go play Tekkit" like you always do.
2 things 1, I tried it gave it a fair chance it's just not for me. I don't like overhead strategy games. 2 It's not tekkit it's feed the beast and I don't play it that much.

Zeiss

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
2 things 1, I tried it gave it a fair chance it's just not for me. I don't like overhead strategy games. 2 It's not tekkit it's feed the beast and I don't play it that much.
Once you get half decent and have a couple of unlucky streaks you get completely shunned around here anyways.

-1/10