Class: Soldier
Amount of hours: 3900-ish
Favorite arena: Anything but viaduct mid, gran mid, or waste mid
Timezone: Eastern

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I can't edit my previous post so...
EDIT: Lol I thought hours meant total hours in tf2. Hours for for said class: Close to 600

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Preferred Class - Solly
Amount of hours as said class - 178
Favorite Arena in MGE - Snake water mid.
Time Zone - Central.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Preferred Class - Soldier
Amount of hours as said class - Around 250
Favorite Arena in MGE - Gullywash
Time Zone - Pacific

I'm pretty shitty at scout....

wokmage

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Soldier hours - 225 since I reset my stats last year, before that . . . who knows
Favourite Arena - Turris :troll: (fine, Badlands Spire)
Time zone - Central

infernoHD

Uncharitable Spy
Preferred Class - soldier
Amount of hours as said class - 293
Favorite Arena in MGE - granary
Time Zone -eastern

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Previous thread for examples: http://www.skial.com/threads/second-official-unofficial-skial-mge-tourney-thread-o.21516/

Slight criticisms: Why match people in skill brackets based on time played on class when you can just reset your time? It's irrelevant and puts people at a disadvantage if they don't want to cheat.

Things you need in the OP to assist sign ups/make the tourney smoother: Breakdown of Prizes, Definition of a winner, Date, Whitelist/Blacklist, (I'd recommend you use our MIA/Disqualified rule for this tourney, people are a bitch to round up, sort of like cats, and they get mad unless you have a rule in place), Need a list of Available Arenas (Can they play in Turris? Ammomod?), Server location, list of participants

: ) I hope it's a success

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Soldier hours - 225 since I reset my stats last year, before that . . . who knows
Favourite Arena - Turris :troll:
Time zone - Central
Turris isn't allowed. It has to be a normal arena.
Previous thread for examples: http://www.skial.com/threads/second-official-unofficial-skial-mge-tourney-thread-o.21516/

Slight criticisms: Why match people in skill brackets based on time played on class when you can just reset your time? It's irrelevant and puts people at a disadvantage if they don't want to cheat.

Things you need in the OP to assist sign ups/make the tourney smoother: Breakdown of Prizes, Definition of a winner, Date, Whitelist/Blacklist, (I'd recommend you use our MIA/Disqualified rule for this tourney, people are a bitch to round up, sort of like cats, and they get mad unless you have a rule in place), Need a list of Available Arenas (Can they play in Turris? Ammomod?), Server location, list of participants

: ) I hope it's a success
I'm not trying to take it as serious as you have in the past. It's going just be a little ragtag MGE tourney to see who comes out on the top three.

As for the thread, people should start making predictions. I don't know all of you, but i can already see some big competitors.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Preferred Class: scout
Amount of hours as said class: over 500
Favorite Arena in MGE: waste
Time Zone: GMT +2

do it faggot i dont give a shit about ping