Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Old man's been slacking.
And Samochka just spawncamps.
She'd still probably win, though.
Gotta love when someone pushes the enemy team bak so far that they're inside their spawn again and someone calls it "spawncamping". Can't push farther than that.

N.P.P Styx

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Gotta love when someone pushes the enemy team bak so far that they're inside their spawn again and someone calls it "spawncamping". Can't push farther than that.
No, like, she stickyjumps to a spawn, a kills everyone by herself.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm not trying to justify why spawncamping works.
I'm just saying she got that high by doing something that requires little effort.
well then the other team is horribad
You know what's rewarded in mge? Not spawncamping. Aiming and pure 1on1 dm skill, when both of you are aware and overhealed.
You know what's rewarded in 6s 5cp maps? a demo that can roll to the middle fast. Need to be good with stickies to do that.
Considering I've never played with her i can't really say much, but this conversation is not required in a thread about a possible tournament :p

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Cinic vs Samochka would be awesome to watch, although I think Samochka would win though. But then again, how good is ol' Cinic?
Of course she would win, she's on our team and we kick ass. Hard.
: )

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
set all your video settings to low. and pick a lower resolution.
play in dxlevel81 and run the chris highfps config

Quest: To Play TF2 Decently on a crap machine

Progress:
First FPS: 20 in spawn, 5 in midfights
Turn the Quality down
Quality Config: used m0res max frames, let my graphics card handle textures "mat_managedtextures 0", reduced particles effects "mat_reduced particles 1", Disabled HDR "mat_hdr_enabled 0" - added to config

Defragment
defrag windows and tf2 - improved fps by about 5%

Advanced Graphics Tweaking
Graphics BIOS Tweaking: Did the LOD texture trick and set it as low as possible using ATI Tray Tools, also overclocked my graphics from 200mhz core and memory to 250mhz - added 80mm fan in case over gpu to keep cool.
Further Progress
FPS are 60 in spawn, 30 with team mates, 25 midfights
Well that's bearable
LASER-FUCKING-WEAPONS: 5fps.

TF2 Lobbies
Trying to load a lobby server
"0asjksadtk, the memory could not be read, click ok to close the program"

ALTERNATIVE METHOD
Remember to take your computer from your other long-way-away house next time.

RESULT = :mad::mad:

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
have you tried chris max frames?
and have you tried the tf2 low poly models?

Ninja_DC

Face-Melting F2Per
have you tried chris max frames?
and have you tried the tf2 low poly models?
Tried both, chris' max frames are higher quality than m0re's.
Also downloaded models which removed "phong" effect which was probably stuff like advanced contrasting and stuff in weapons, and maps etc.
running tf2 at average of 25fps at mid-fights, even lasers arn't making such an impact

My face = :)

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
No, like, she stickyjumps to a spawn, a kills everyone by herself.
Yeah, she pushes up to the enemy spawn to kill everyone so that they can win. Then you call that something that makes it look cheap like "spawncamping". (now some people are sure to be all like, "it IS cheap, because I don't have the necessary skill and/or experience to deal with it".)