What do you think the entry fee should be?

• 5 keys

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Higher

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Lower

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Earlier this year it was suggested to me to have a Skial Fantasy Football league. A lot of people on here like the NFL so it seemed perfect to make.

L20MQVP.png

So, it is my pleasure to introduce the first Skial Fantasy Football season. I, along with @SarcasticWisdom , will be running this league. Now, this does not start August. We will draft a week before the season starts. There will be a prize for the first, second, and third place finishers.

We will use the ESPN Fantasy Football service because it is the one I am most familiar with and it is easily accessible. All you need is an ESPN account. I will put out a link to the league when I set it up in PM's to all who join.

We will have 10 teams with 2 divisions. Snake draft with the order of the picks being determined at a later date. As for rosters, they will be discussed on here. If you are interested, post on this thread and you will be considered.

The last thing to note is an entry fee. Prizes will be distributed to the players from the entry pot. I think a fee of 5 keys is manageable and would allow winners to receive a good prize. It is not a lot, but if there is a dispute feel free to post what you think. I will have the keys on an alt to hold until the end of the season. The easiest way to ensure your entry is to have the fee in ASAP.

If there are any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Participants
  1. CDAWG
  2. SarcasticWisdom

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyle

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
C'mon football fans, I know you are out there. Let's get some more people in this!

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
2 months until the season, and I am not seeing much in this. Come on people, I know there is an interest in this