Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SkialDota
for nerds who enjoy Dota made by our own Weaboo shitnerd SCRAMBLES!

Bottiger said it was alright, so I thought it would be nice to make a steam group to give us a better sense of community. We got a lot of Dota players, but not everyone uses Team Speak, and even those that do aren't always on. This will make organizing things and getting people together a lot easier, in my opinion.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
If my weekend's as free as I think it can be, perhaps these aforementioned Dota nerds can show me the ropes.

Please.

I'm still not even sure what a lane is at this point ;_;

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
If my weekend's as free as I think it can be, perhaps these aforementioned Dota nerds can show me the ropes.

Please.

a lane is those three areas on the map you can go
the top
the middle
the bottom
Sw79q.jpg

Reactions: ViperStriker

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per

Please.

It's a public group, and tons of people in Skial like teaching new folks. We could probably get someone to show you the ropes.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sometimes I feel that everyone on Skial has each other on their friends list and like, I'm the one who's out of this "circle"

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
If you are new to Dota I recommend having Rhi teach you. Also, it is important that you DO NOT play in lobbies against other people because it will ruin your experience. (People will always stack teams)

DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pretty much this. Our Dota community always hangs out in TS. It's your best bet for getting involved in Dota.
Be aware, the TS dota community is a little more advanced and if you want to have fun while learning the game, bringing people of your skill level helps.

I will disagree about not doing lobbies, granted they tend to be stacked just to troll, but a far match with the better players playing passively will give you so much more experience and knowledge that a hectic lvl 1 pub game just can't give you.
Darn, I'm usually hanging out with teammates in Mumble...
Bring a few mumble friends your level to TS then.

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Speaking of all that, we are playing in TS right now. And we could use some extra players to fill up a lobby.

Anyone want in?