Twine

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
It seems some people would like this service, so I'll donate to Skial for you (and put your profile, so you'll get donator perks) in exchange for keys, bills, or buds. You will need to transfer the items first. The current rates are:

Keys: $1.30
Bills: $10
Buds: $30

I'm not looking to profit off of this, I'll be selling these items back for paypal at more or less the same prices. Add me if you are interested.

SOP rep
TF2OP
Steamrep

Disclamer: I am not responsible for any donator perks, only for donating in your name upon receipt of the items.

Twine

Contributor
Would you do x2 buds for $29each?
I don't think you understand, I am taking buds, and giving the money to skial in your name. I have a separate thread for selling buds, not looking to go lower than the posted prices atm. 2 isn't really a lot :3

Twine

Contributor
Bump. Phabu, check my other forum posts or trades on outpost. I'm selling buds for paypal. I occasionally sell for keys, but they're so easy to sell for keys, and I'm stocked on keys right now.

Phabujamra

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Bump. Phabu, check my other forum posts or trades on outpost. I'm selling buds for paypal. I occasionally sell for keys, but they're so easy to sell for keys, and I'm stocked on keys right now.
Ok, thanks :)