• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

IkarosEZERA

Mildly Menacing Medic
Server: EU 2Fort
Time:
Hello, I would like to report an unbelievably toxic behaviour of one of the players. Me and my mate Nieznajomy (we are both Polish) were playing on a 2fort like we always use to.Today though, frisk went a little bit too far. Needless to say we were pretty offended by what he said. I would like to ask for a punishment for this guy. Unfortunately I cannot send the link with the screenshots due to your protection, I would apprecieate if I was given the ability to send them

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Toxic isn't against the rules. Mute and ignore them if they're saying stuff on voice or in text chat.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No. But people are going to say dumb shit to make you mad or sad.

People's words only have value if you give it to them. If it isn't true then don't listen.

ArayhMD

TF2 Admin
Contributor
If they were being racist in some way to Polish people, you could report them for that, but you would need proof with their chatlog, you can search here (https://stats.skial.com/#summary) if you know their steam ID. If they said it on Mic, and you don't have a recording, then that'll be hard to prove.

IkarosEZERA

Mildly Menacing Medic
its literally on the 1st page of his chatlog just scroll a little bit down or just press ctrl+f and search ww2 XDD

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tenor.gif

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Post the link and break it up so it's text and not a hyperlink. Example:

www. google.com