1st Place - Sunbeams Chieftan's Challenge
GtNDegK.jpg

2nd Place - Purple Energy Towering Pillar of Hats

wkyFkpO.jpg

3rd Place - Max's Severed Head

250px-Max%27s_Severed_Head.png

Random Player in the top 100 - Another Max's Severed Head
300px-Engineer_max.png

2 Random players in the top 200 - 30 days of Skial Donator Status.

skial-transparent.png

Details

The contest will be based on credits you earn (betting not included). Credits you spend during this time will not be subtracted from the contest list.

In order to participate you must buy the Skial Contest Ticket in the store by the time the event ends. If you had one from the last contest, you will need to buy it again.

Standings will be updated here: http://store.skial.com/contest.php

Prizes will occasionally drop off a dead player on regular and x10/randomizer servers. Collect these to get some contest-only credits. They cannot be spent on the store.

euLEzGz.jpg

In order to collect the prize if you win, you must post in the winners thread which will be posted here some time after the end of the contest. Anyone that does not do so in 24 hours will forfeit their prize.

A special thank you to Lydee for the Chieftan's Challenge.

Fiddle

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Well shit i've bought 2 credit parties before i knew this was gonna happen :(

Lightion

Uncharitable Spy
Good luck to all! I'm gonna try this.

EDIT: A question i wanted to ask. Will the contracts credits account towards the contest?

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
The presents were giving way more credits than intended so this has been changed and the scores have been reset since it has only been 1 hour into the event.

Fiddle

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
2fort+ LA isn't dropping gifts. Tested with speedy.

Last edited:

Fiddle

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
How did you test it?
Speedy and I both have tickets and he's currently first place. We took turns killing each other with no gift drops. I had actually forgot about the gift drops until speedy mentioned it

҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Does 2fort La + count as a regular server, or is the plus make it special or something?
Also, I was in a cp orange server and no gifts were spawning, but Im not sure if that map is included, or if no one else in that server was in the contest.

ly_dee

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Same thing happened on payload US earlier but then once the map switched it was working again.

It might have something to do with the credits party. It was working fine, then defib joined and activated it and the gifts stopped dropping.
We tried to reproduce it once the map switched (he waited 5 mins before activating it) but the gifts kept dropping normally, so i don't really know..