Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
41793_165309216828802_3091575_q.jpg

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Perhaps this question should be rephrased. Should the ponyfags be restricted to posting their ponyfaggish shit in their ponyfag section only? YES GODDAMNIT YES! Dont force that shit on those of us who want nothing to do with it! Restrict the fucking pony shit to the pony forums!

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Perhaps this question should be rephrased. Should the ponyfags be restricted to posting their ponyfaggish shit in their ponyfag section only? YES GODDAMNIT YES! Dont force that shit on those of us who want nothing to do with it! Restrict the fucking pony shit to the pony forums!
but, but... spider man and kitty macros and get out frog get to come outside.

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Yes, lock the pony shit up in a different part of skial so we won't have to look at it.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You know, the only reason for all the ponies lately is because it makes Rich rage so hard that his hemorrhoids flare up.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I have to say, during the immense amount of failfaggotry from these "brownies", I've developed a very VERY, slight tolerance for them, however I honestly think that all of these shitty fucking memes derived from "brownies" needs to stop.

Hay gais, ponie pownie pwne, xdd pownie, OVER 9000 PINKIEPIES FLUTTERSHY party soft ecks dee

Yeah, even that shitty meme is better, makes me think of how bad that damn show is when you compare it to everyone just flat out ruining it by using unfunny memes/jokes/anything. This is the reason why my tolerance is so low for brownies, they make the show look bad, terrible, and just flat out lame.

I've tried my hardest to ignore most of these brownies, but apparently, like Rich, I hate them, they contribute absolutely nothing to how good the show is other than just talking about how good the show is without any reason as to why it's good, it's just good.

I've tried to watch the show, but there's just so much cutsiness I can handle, plus the brownies, and unfunny memes. As I'm typing this, my tolerance has dropped, because of all of this brownie talk. It's one thing to be a fan of the show, but it's also another to be completely obsessive over it.

I'm aware of how I've misspelled "bronie" but I just dun'give a fuck, brownies don't give any reason as to why this show is good nor can they properly defend it without even mentioning the cutsiness, how it's funny and why, so I don't see how I should give any reason as to why I should pronounciate "bronie" properly. It makes just as much sense as brownies do.

Brownies, they're sweet, delicious, and cause mostly diarrhea. See, I can be unfunny too, tee hee.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I have to say, during the immense amount of failfaggotry from these "brownies", I've developed a very VERY, slight tolerance for them, however I honestly think that all of these shitty fucking memes derived from "brownies" needs to stop.

Hay gais, ponie pownie pwne, xdd pownie, OVER 9000 PINKIEPIES FLUTTERSHY party soft ecks dee

Yeah, even that shitty meme is better, makes me think of how bad that damn show is when you compare it to everyone just flat out ruining it by using unfunny memes/jokes/anything. This is the reason why my tolerance is so low for brownies, they make the show look bad, terrible, and just flat out lame.

I've tried my hardest to ignore most of these brownies, but apparently, like Rich, I hate them, they contribute absolutely nothing to how good the show is other than just talking about how good the show is without any reason as to why it's good, it's just good.

I've tried to watch the show, but there's just so much cutsiness I can handle, plus the brownies, and unfunny memes. As I'm typing this, my tolerance has dropped, because of all of this brownie talk. It's one thing to be a fan of the show, but it's also another to be completely obsessive over it.

I'm aware of how I've misspelled "bronie" but I just dun'give a fuck, brownies don't give any reason as to why this show is good nor can they properly defend it without even mentioning the cutsiness, how it's funny and why, so I don't see how I should give any reason as to why I should pronounciate "bronie" properly. It makes just as much sense as brownies do.

Brownies, they're sweet, delicious, and cause mostly diarrhea. See, I can be unfunny too, tee hee.
You've described a fan of any show. Congratulations.