sov

Legendary Skial King
Should I sell my beloved Team Spirit painted Bill's hat in order to get more stranges and cosmetics? It's not like I really spend $$$ for other class that I don't play often and etc.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Only problem is selling painted items is a huge pain in the ass. But with bills being popular I'm sure you could. Personally I think strange weapons are worthless. But myself would sell it because I like to have a bunch of different items for my classes to ware. So I tend to sell my hats and msics for new ones every few months.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Should I sell my beloved Team Spirit painted Bill's hat in order to get more stranges and cosmetics? It's not like I really spend $$$ for other class that I don't play often and etc.
If you don't like it or care about it then yes.

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I dont think Bill's hats are at their peak right now. they are worth 10 keys i think but sell for 6 keys idk i'm not a trader lol. but personally the weapons aren't worth it

sov

Legendary Skial King
I like it on soldier and scout but I want different cosmetics that are painted to change things up. I am selling it currently for 7 keys and I think it's actually going down in price because since I bought it last month I noticed that prices are going down. At least with the painted bills.

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I like it on soldier and scout but I want different cosmetics that are painted to change things up. I am selling it currently for 7 keys and I think it's actually going down in price because since I bought it last month I noticed that prices are going down. At least with the painted bills.
Scout meh looks better on demo man.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I got a bills hat that is way too personalised to sell; I'ts pink It has a custom name and description by me, and it has a rather short history. I also really love it on spy, scout, and demoman ^^

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Hey, I may buy it if I get some keys. How much would you sell it for?