Should FAGGOT be banned like NIGGER

Discussion in 'Trash' started by Cream Tea, Aug 3, 2018.

Tags:
?

Should Faggot be against the rules like Nigger

1. No grow some balls

24 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Yes I am triggered

2 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. DaivdBaekr

DaivdBaekr TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

what about instead of having this argument every two months we just remove the rule

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

How has this thread not been closed or moved to unmod lmao. Obvious shitpost thread.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Blade D_Hero

Blade D_Hero Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

I'd rather that than people pretending like we give a shit about any discrimination aside from racial discrimination.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Legendary Skial King Legendary Mapper

Steam:

Please do not shitpost. If you do not care then do not post. Thank you.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  5. Blade D_Hero

Steam:

And I don't hear of anyone calling their friends "faggots" so I guess two different worlds.

Also, the argument that "cunt" is less of a slur than "faggot" can definitely be made, seeing that quite a large amount of people have made it synonymous with a curse word such as fucker/something similar, whereas "faggot" (aside from idiots who say they meant the archaic bundle of sticks/a cigarette) quite literally only means one thing. As you said previously, context matters, but there's really no way to mean "faggot" in a positive context. People made that same argument for the use of "nigger" and that went nowhere, yet somehow if you change race to sexual orientation it becomes okay to use slurs.

If you think that "faggot" is somehow acceptable you're not living in the modern era, that's my argument.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. courtsnort♩♪♫♬

courtsnort♩♪♫♬ Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

You couldn’t even input poll options without shitposting lmao. Those are in absolutely no way legitimate poll options, you purposely put “faggot” and “nigger” in all capitals for no reason other than to shitpost. You know just as well as anyone else that “faggot” will never be bannable and the people who want it banned are in the extreme minority.

You know admins aren’t allowed to punish you anymore according to @Bottiger himself so you use that to your advantage by shitposting endlessly on the forums and on discord, then play stupid about it.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  7. Antamania

Antamania Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

I think that it is absolutely socially acceptable in some places. I don't use it myself, I try to wean myself off insults such as that. I'm not arguing for my benefit. I am making the argument that in some places it is socially acceptable, whether or not you feel those people are backward. It's not a universally frowned upon word, whether or not you or I want it to be. The less things we make rules against, the better, that's all. If someone is getting shit for their sexual desires, then they absolutely should be defended. I personally haven't witnessed "fag" or any variation being used as a slur against homosexuals in the server though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Metroidz

Metroidz Positively Inhumane Poster

Steam:

R.i.p. to your dad(s)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Metroidz

Metroidz Positively Inhumane Poster

Steam:

You say this isn't a Shitpost? Who are you kidding you child. The title and the options alone are blatant.

If this were a real poll then the options should be simple "Yes" or "No".

You are a shitpost to skials forums.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Deadfront

Deadfront Australian Skial God Contributor

Steam:

No more new rules.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winning Winning x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Blade D_Hero

Steam:

I took your idea and made it better

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. san7890

san7890 Face-Melting F2Per Contributor

Steam:

I reamend my statement to say "Trash" rather than "Unmod".

Are you allowed to speak in "Trash" threads?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice