MysteriousHoodedMan

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Laddies and Gentlemenn. I have recently taken back up my hobby of making SFM stills. Every one I make, I seem to learn a little more. Fixes to materials, lighting placements, and other timely calculations.

That being said, I still end up getting each one done and feeling satisfied with the end result.

The way I do things is simple. Commission a piece, name the class, cosmetics (paint, unus effect etc.), weapons (ks effects, sheen, Aussie, botkiller, festive, skinned, etc.), and team red/blu. After the piece has been made, name your price. The piece is only worth as much as you feel it is worth to you.

To answer the question that I feel will be evident as the "can I get one for free" question, just know that the average time paid on these is anywhere from 1.5 - 4 hours. I won't force you to pay, but to put it quite bluntly, it's courteous to do so, and appreciated in whole.

Some Previous Commissions:
devito_s_wrath_s_commission_by_epicstarman-dc3p9me.png

the_plague_medic_s_commission_by_epicstarman-dc3ovts.png

jacob_s_commission_by_epicstarman-dc3mces.png
drunky_punky_s_commission_by_epicstarman-dc3au4p.png
heroix_commission_by_epicstarman-dc3hye3.png

If you are interested in commissioning one, let me know. I also run a discord with all my previous patrons in it for those who would like to join in and chat with the group!