Dotted

Unremarkable User
I propose loadouts using the Cow Mangler and Phlogistinator be rejected across all Skial servers to use more acceptable weapons for the appropriate classes. Cow Mangler damage and AOE are known as broken values and often relied upon as a crutch. Phlogistinator is more for the Steven Hawking handicapped types which should be reserved for idle and trade servers. There will be defenders against a ban on these weapons, but bare in mind those defending them are the usual suspects with the need of such weapons.

Dotted

Unremarkable User
As I stated above, those defending these idiotic weapons are the handicapped basement dwellers of a disgruntled, needy, and entitled generation who require brainless weapons to achieve their goals. (Jermaphobe included, of course, because we expect nothing less from him)

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
i need both of these weapons to succeed in life please dont take them away from me

g .

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
-1 While the phlog can be frustrating to fight against, it's also easy to use. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you dont want to... "stoop to that level" then just realise that sometimes people don't use these weapons as crutches but because they find them fun. For the same reason class restrictions are used as little to not at all, these weapons remain available for use: It's no fun to restrict options.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer
this thread is pretty chuckleworthy, half of the people reading probably can't tell if you're being ironic or not. obvious -1, in simple terms, get good

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
llRKLXVri70BV7bWy9UEqiOu1nvkDx3YMeDukqhDOvL5ijL1C7WWKXi2eTYHkvhKwZgnxUYpMYMJ4gxAbBjPZu_ax_8hoTeBaPWfq3hcaFuX13uQLRmxBeaNmBggOrh8fLQHNjs5KNBiPW59fJJpKqykgqHryscSOcc

Reactions: g .

Biggie

Forum Admin
Contributor
Just learn to play around it, every weapon has a counter.

Also, declining this.

g .

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
Also, I know this is a little late and this post has already been declined, but this is covered in the "Frequently Denied Suggestions" pinned post by Bottiger.