• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Sugarrnspice

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
My donator status is seldom recognized when connecting to a full server. Yes, there is a caveat in the store page stating it wont always work but I very often get an error when trying to connect.

Is it a reserved slot or isn't it?

Further, before donating, the message given when "bumped" did not indicate it was due to a reserved slot and it would be better not to hide that detail.

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Invincible

Sugarrnspice

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
"This sets the server back to 32 players so then the reserved slot is open for someone again. You might be unable to connect to the server during this time because sometimes Valve takes a long time to verify the steamid."

From the Faq, it may be just valve not showing the server as 33/32 and/or taking it's time to verify the person before me, doubt any more can be done on skial's end, thanks.

Morety

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Sometimes I have to hit the up button in the console (so it automatically retypes 'connect ip#') two or three times before I get in-game.

• Wow

Bravefart

Mildly Menacing Medic
"This sets the server back to 32 players so then the reserved slot is open for someone again. You might be unable to connect to the server during this time because sometimes Valve takes a long time to verify the steamid."

From the Faq, it may be just valve not showing the server as 33/32 and/or taking it's time to verify the person before me, doubt any more can be done on skial's end, thanks.
Ya Steam is just laggy now, it used to be so stable.. I first noticed it in trading to the point where I couldn't even trade on servers with high ping. I should be able to trade anyone any time wdf haha. Got me out of trading really which was fun and they added the trade restrictions🤣

• Sad