uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Serious question, I'd appreciate it a lot if the ones who know me/talked to me regularly voted on this strawpoll, since it'll help me be a better person
https://www.strawpoll.me/19498468

If you've got any other answer, plz let me know

P.S.: YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO VOTE ON EVERY SINGLE ONE OK
or maybe you need to
idk

soo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Not to be mean or anything but from what I've seen. People have been vocal with you already about all the stuff in the list + more.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You need to improve your level of self esteem, stop giving a fuck what people think about you. Do what you feel is right in life, screw everybody else's opinion.
Watch more Wes.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
You need to improve your level of self esteem, stop giving a fuck what people think about you. Do what you feel is right in life, screw everybody else's opinion.
Watch more Wes.
holy shit, I only watched that video, but then I was like: I NEED TO WATCH MORE OF THIS GUY.
holyyyyyy moly. I quite like his like "spirit"

Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Oh I didn't see so I think you are an horrible person cause your values are weird af you basically don't even care about reporting your friends + you always put yourself into every discussion (only god know why) then you have 8000 hours on tf2 but you still can't aim WHICH triggers me alot I won't lie. Then you were airblasting hales on the vsh for literally 6 years of your life which was sad for you and triggering for the players.

2nd part if geek doesn't like you I don't like you either have a good day. :kissingheart:

Reactions: Toxik

RenZ

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Is this one of those roasting parties or one of those rehabilitation circles?

I mean honestly the only gripe with you is that you're cringey. Honestly, don't stop doing what entertains you, but if you want, tone back what would be cringey, and we can all be mates again.