Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
yea. I think it was already brought up once, but it was declined due to the lack of unusual sellers. I browse through the cash | high-end section and see more unusuals then cash threads.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
yea. I think it was already brought up once, but it was declined due to the lack of unusual sellers. I browse through the cash | high-end section and see more unusuals then cash threads.
*rates this old*
As you said it was brought up recently..

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
^
anyway yes, unusuals should have there own section

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What should we do with the cash and high end category if unusuals have their own section?
Just let it be the cash catagory. But they can still sell buds and bills those aren't unusual, they are highend.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Maybe an Unusual Subforum in cash/high end?
EDIT: apparently this is what everone meant...I thought it meant a completely new section for unusuals

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bump?

Or we could have a sub-forum in TF2 Items but if cash and steam games have their own section...

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
What about buds, bills, and houwars?
Just leave them in the cash section, I believe that unusuals have a different value aside from the more common things and should have there own section so they can be easily found, it could be a test at first and if it doesn't go well it could be removed.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't think we should have a cash section if we split off from unusuals because half the people will probably post in both sections.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think we should have a cash section if we split off from unusuals because half the people will probably post in both sections.
But the threads are separate anyways, unless someone does a multi thing. It's all about conveniences.

Bottiger

Administrator
But the threads are separate anyways, unless someone does a multi thing. It's all about conveniences.

I think it is better to have only 1 place someone can put their thread in. Otherwise you will force sellers to post twice and buyers search 2 different forums to avoid missing interested customers.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think it is better to have only 1 place someone can put their thread in. Otherwise you will force sellers to post twice and buyers search 2 different forums to avoid missing interested customers.
Well it's your decision, I'll support it either way, besides doesn't look like many people are interested anyway.