VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
there is literally no other good reason
other then the good of the game and the community?
enigma set this up knowing that it will not get us much exposure.
if we really wanted exposure we'd try to get tf2 at dreamhack but that's far out of the community's budget

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
other then the good of the game and the community?
enigma set this up knowing that it will not get us much exposure.
if we really wanted exposure we'd try to get tf2 at dreamhack but that's far out of the community's budget
tf2 will never be at dreamhack unless valve pays

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
and how is this for the good of the community? it's just gonna be another win for NA since Euros are shit at this game

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
alrighty well obviously none of you fucking pubbers give half a shit about this game's competitive scene.
i don't know why i bothered sharing it here.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
alrighty well obviously none of you fucking pubbers give half a shit about this game's competitive scene.
i don't know why i bothered sharing it here.
i just dont see a point in sending a team over when this wont boost viewership of the comp scene

VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i just dont see a point in sending a team over when this wont boost viewership of the comp scene
we had the most twitch viewers ever watching comp tf2 during i46.
we had samsung and multiplay sponsoring the event.
we had overcome the expenses that had everyone in disbelief that it would happen.
it brought people into competitive team fortress 2.

saying that it wont do anything for tf2's comp scene is retarded.
i46 was huge exposure, and we proved to ourselves that as a extremely tight community we can take this game places.

Pat

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Id love to donate but im short on money atm ;_; ill definatly be watching the stream though!