Do you accept the terms and conditions?

• Total voters

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Talked about this with Nothing beforehand. I've offered to be his middleman for this trade, if the buyer finds that acceptable.

ZeSquirrel

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
I just want to say that the website you used isn't an accurate representation of pricing as it takes the items as there current steam price rather than the price when you bought them and it includes free to play weekend games. Sorry for not putting in an offer but I feel this needs to be said.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
I just want to say that the website you used isn't an accurate representation of pricing as it takes the items as there current steam price rather than the price when you bought them and it includes free to play weekend games. Sorry for not putting in an offer but I feel this needs to be said.

Ah okay, interesting. I'm not much into the market of account trading, so I honestly wouldn't know anything about it. I just need money :(

ZeSquirrel

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Ah okay, interesting. I'm not much into the market of account trading, so I honestly wouldn't know anything about it. I just need money :(

It's alright I haven't really delved far into but I just wanted to point out that you probably won't get that much for your account so you don't get your hopes to high, good luck selling though and I hope you do so :) (not quite the offer for me though.)

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
It's alright I haven't really delved far into but I just wanted to point out that you probably won't get that much for your account so you don't get your hopes to high, good luck selling though and I hope you do so :) (not quite the offer for me though.)

I am willing to accept offers, I should probably bold the "accepting offers" thing, perhaps.