ARS3NAL

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What's up guys! I'm excited to be here to sell some MineCraft accounts for cheap! I mean... who doesn't like cheap?

For proof, I will be giving away 1 free voucher account to post in the comments that this is completely legit and not a scam! To obtain this account, all you have to do is be the first one to message me on Skype saying "Free Voucher MineCraft Account!". You do not get to choose the username for this account! And please note, I did only say 1 FREE account giveaway. If someone beat you to it, then I'm sorry!

The prices are as followed:

1 Account: $15.00

2 Accounts: $25.00

3 Accounts: $40.00

If you would like more than 3 accounts, then please contact me via PM, or Skype. Contact details below. I will not discuss transactions through the comments section! Only questions and answers are allowed.

Contact Details:

• PM

Important:
Once purchased, you will have to send me your transaction ID and your E-mail address to obtain your account information. You can do so by any of the contact details above.

Some FAQ's about the accounts I'm selling:

• Fresh Accounts (Not touched by anyone!)
  • Not banned from any server!
  • No stolen accounts!
  • Any username you desire!
  • I will help anyone with the setup!
PLEASE NOTE:
All sells are final! There is NO refund after your purchase. If you file a dispute with PayPal, then you will have a scam report filed against you! You have been warned. But I will also do everything in my power to obtain customer satisfaction! Also MAKE SURE you choose your name wisely. As you will have only one time to do so. If you do not like your username after your purchase, then you will have to purchase a new, separate account.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited: