SurvivalistGuy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Selling HF account, Uber, Over 3.5k posts, Over 200 rep, looking for paypal please, really need some money, plus HF is taking my life away, I really don't care about my account, Would like MiddleMan, if you would like proof I would be happy to provide...

Don't want to be scammed please!

mszu

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Selling HF account, Uber, Over 3.5k posts, Over 200 rep, looking for paypal please, really need some money, plus HF is taking my life away, I really don't care about my account, Would like MiddleMan, if you would like proof I would be happy to provide...

Don't want to be scammed please!

Selling your reputable identity on a forum is very wrong, and most certainly against the terms of service.
Not caring about your rep isn't even the problem. It's the people who may be scammed because of this.

SurvivalistGuy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sorry, if I have done anything wrong, I apologise. If you want/have to deleted thread, close my account, sorry.

I posted it here, because some other HF account have been sold here, also I can remove my identity.

SurvivalistGuy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ahh well, I'm willing to give proof, or help the buyer out...I was scammed from my Combat Arms account before, that's why I'm a bit weary...

Thanks!

Would also like a MM..

Offer me anyone, paypal :)

£20?

Cmon, anyone want proof???

£20!!! That good considering it's L337 (which is like £15, and uber is like £20 to buy...Plus the rep and that...

£18

Offer me.

Please, PM me for proof.!!!!

I'll also give away a BFP4F account, which is mine, I was a closed beta tester, I will also give a bunch of random accounts of other games...(I'll see what I can find)

The BF account has 11k credits

And has the Original name SoildSnake, and some rewards for being a beta tester.

£17 please?

Ill buy your hf for 50 USD ;) do you have Skype