BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Foreword:
I'm not an idiot, so don't insult my intelligence with bad offers.
Negotiation is allowed
, but I will Report and Block anyone who offers an unreasonable trade, begs and/or attempts a scam.
I do not accept Cash, PayPal, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, Steam Wallet Codes or any other form of payment. Don't even ask.
If my asking price differs from Community Market Price, it is because of exceptional Float Value, Pattern, Appearance and/or (less likely) Stickers;
I'm not interested in being told publicly-available information like Community Market price.
Item underpay is not something you should try unless you enjoy disappointment.
I cannot guarantee this list to be 100% up-to-date 100% of the time but I will do my best.
My CS:GO Inventory is the easiest way to Inspect a skin you want to buy.

OFFERING LESS THAN MARKET PRICE, ESPECIALLY IN MULTIPLE ITEMS = BLOCK AND REPORT.

Remember that negotiation is allowed, but being a skrub is not.

OFFERING LESS THAN MARKET PRICE, ESPECIALLY IN MULTIPLE ITEMS = BLOCK AND REPORT.

Please don't post offers, etc. here; just send a Trade Offer with the above link.

Last edited:

Phamik

Mildly Menacing Medic
Do you accept trading cards as payment? i can overpay 0.01 - 0.02euro for the cheap souvenir items, pls dont block me im just asking

BBQ Prophet

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Do you accept trading cards as payment? i can overpay 0.01 - 0.02euro for the cheap souvenir items, pls dont block me im just asking
TF2 Pure/CS:GO Items ONLY
And come on, don't lowball me like that. You know that's a downgrade any way you slice it. Plus SCM price is just a random minimum number when you consider all the different variations of a single skin and wear of any given item; the teams, years, players and stickers make a huge difference to any serious Souvenir collector.