Bottiger

Administrator
Selling

1. Trade with Bob. Guide

2. Record the Trade ID by selecting it and pressing crtl+c and pasting it somewhere with crtl+v.

3. Drag items into the trade box.

4. Type price 1.23 in the chat box to set the price to 1.23 US dollars.

5. Accept the trade.

6. Tell someone to buy it by trading with Bob and typing buy your_tradeid_here.

Removing Items

1. Trade with Bob. Guide

2. Type remove your_tradeid_here

3. Accept the trade.

Withdrawing Money

1. Trade with Bob. Guide

2. Type withdraw USD

3. Copy and paste the code into your mtgox.com page. Guide

Changing Price

1. Just recreate the trade by removing the items. In the future there will be a faster option.

Be Polite

Please do not leave your items on the bot for more than a couple days. This wastes space and makes the bot a bigger target for hackers.

Reactions: (cYs) Del Piero

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
What would happen in the case where someone loses their trade ID? I'm sure that this will happen sooner or later.

lolsama

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
omg lost a ref >.<
i copyed wrong number
trades comand doesnt seem to work

Starting trade 256203 with 76561197984879057
this is what i copyed

lolsama

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
well like i sayed i copy-ed this Starting trade 256203 with 76561197984879057
i thought that was the nr

Do you need money in your mtgox account to start to perform the skial middleman transactions? Please don't laugh if that's a stupid question. I was wondering if you could just sell items and recieve the money without having to put money into your account to start with.

Bottiger

Administrator
Do you need money in your mtgox account to start to perform the skial middleman transactions? Please don't laugh if that's a stupid question. I was wondering if you could just sell items and recieve the money without having to put money into your account to start with.

No you don't even need a mtgox account to sell and don't plan to withdraw to a bank account.