Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
I'm not even joking; when weapons account for 65.2% of your whole backpack, it's hard manually organizing your backpack every single time you trade for an item and I've grown to be too lazy to constantly count my weapon stock.

So, it's just some very simple things:
> Find out which weapons that I don't have three unique, clean copies of.
> Find out which weapons I have more than three unqiue, clean copies of.
> Find out which weapons I do not have in my backpack (excluding some of them, aka expensive reskins)

Payment wouldn't be that much, since it's not such a hard task. Add me, or message me if your interested.

inb4 troll, dumb rating ;3

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor

Da_money125

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
Oh already knew of that, but the thing is that it doesn't sort it the way I sort my backpack :c
> Also, why do something yourself when you can pay someone to do it? :D

Ok now I'm confused...You want to give someone access to you account so they'll sort this for you?

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
So you want to give someone randomly met on the internet access to your account because you're lazy? I sense something off here.

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Items you have 2 or less: Pain Train, Axtingisher, Half-Zatoichi, Bushwacka, Backscratcher, Conniver's Kunai, Gunslinger, Eternal Reward, Fists of Steel, Volcano Fragment, Homewrecker, Amputator, Nine-Iron, Sandman, Ambassador, Detonator, Enforcer, Kritzkrieg, Buff Banner, Crit-a-Cola, Mantreads, Reserve Shooter, Righteous Bison, Manmelter, Tomislav, Brass Beast, Sydney Sleeper, Original, Black Box, Liberty Launcher, Shortstop, Soda Popper, Bonk, Degreaser, Wee Booties, Loch-n-Load, Winger, Battalions Backup, Chargin' Targe, Splendid Screen, Detonator, and Bootlegger.
Items you have 3 or more: Force-a-Nature, Crusader's Crossbow, Machina, Bazaar Bargain, Huntsman, Overdose, Blutsauger, Natascha, Backburner, Widowmaker, Frontier Justice, Danger Shield, Razorback, Concheror, Jarate, Gunboats, Scottish Resistance, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, Family Business, Dalakohs Bar, Flare Gun, Diamondback, L'Etranger, Short Circuit, Wrangler, Wrap Assassin, Candy Cane, Fan-o-War, Mackerel, Pan, Sun on a Stick, Shahanshah, Tribalman's Shiv, Equalizer, Claidhemor, Scottish Handshake, Scottish Skullcutter, Solemn Vow, Vita-saw, Eviction Notice, KGB, GRU, Warrior's Spirit, Postal Pummeler, Powerjack, Jag, Southern Hospitality, Eureka Effect, and Dead Ringer.
Items you don't have: Wanga Prick, Third Degree, Cozy Camper, HHHH Iron Curtain and NONE of the festives.

You're welcome.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Items you have 2 or less: Pain Train, Axtingisher, Half-Zatoichi, Bushwacka, Backscratcher, Conniver's Kunai, Gunslinger, Eternal Reward, Fists of Steel, Volcano Fragment, Homewrecker, Amputator, Nine-Iron, Sandman, Ambassador, Detonator, Enforcer, Kritzkrieg, Buff Banner, Crit-a-Cola, Mantreads, Reserve Shooter, Righteous Bison, Manmelter, Tomislav, Brass Beast, Sydney Sleeper, Original, Black Box, Liberty Launcher, Shortstop, Soda Popper, Bonk, Degreaser, Wee Booties, Loch-n-Load, Winger, Battalions Backup, Chargin' Targe, Splendid Screen, Detonator, and Bootlegger.
Items you have 3 or more: Force-a-Nature, Crusader's Crossbow, Machina, Bazaar Bargain, Huntsman, Overdose, Blutsauger, Natascha, Backburner, Widowmaker, Frontier Justice, Danger Shield, Razorback, Concheror, Jarate, Gunboats, Scottish Resistance, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, Family Business, Dalakohs Bar, Flare Gun, Diamondback, L'Etranger, Short Circuit, Wrangler, Wrap Assassin, Candy Cane, Fan-o-War, Mackerel, Pan, Sun on a Stick, Shahanshah, Tribalman's Shiv, Equalizer, Claidhemor, Scottish Handshake, Scottish Skullcutter, Solemn Vow, Vita-saw, Eviction Notice, KGB, GRU, Warrior's Spirit, Postal Pummeler, Powerjack, Jag, Southern Hospitality, Eureka Effect, and Dead Ringer.

You're welcome.

Well done. Though you forgot..
> Find out which weapons I do not have in my backpack (excluding some of them, aka expensive reskins)

:3