sov

Legendary Skial King
So, basically, yeaterday I had a malware invasion on my PC and cleaned it up with Malwarebytes and Spybot. Today I noticed that my browsers were opening random tabs even after completely resetting browsers. I used adwcleaner, spybot and Malwarebytes again to try to remove it. Even after multiple tries to remove the tabs still pop up. Help, thanks!

sov

Legendary Skial King
I removed some viruses but there's this one or two links that keep popping up, even in the steam browser sometimes. I used a handful of software in safe mode to remove viruses, theres these few that can't be tracked, help!!!

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I removed some viruses but there's this one or two links that keep popping up, even in the steam browser sometimes. I used a handful of software in safe mode to remove viruses, theres these few that can't be tracked, help!!!
Iv had a problem like this not to long ago. Chances are you might have to factory reset. Because I had a very bad virus that would keep multiplying, no matter what I used or how hard I tried, it would never go. My programs would lower the numbers, restart, and the numbers multiplied even more. Its hard to get really nasty viruses out, sometimes you simply can't now matter ow hard you try. Your best bet is to try and look up the virus if you know what it is, theres removal things everywhere for this kind of stuff. Worst comes to worse, factory reset.

sov

Legendary Skial King
Fixed! There was a super secret hidden add-on/extension in my firefox for some shopping ads.

Reactions: Toxik