TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hello fellow traders of TF2!

Have you ever wanted to know what an unusual looked like before you bought it? Well, many buyers have had this conflict, and a simple screenshot can sway their minds into buying your unusual.

Or perhaps you have an epic loadout, and you'd like to show your friends how awesome you look.

Well, your troubles are gone! I'm TehBrownSheep, and I make screenshots for people! If you'd like a screenshot, simply submit a Google Form, as provided below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c70U0aVtBB5q7kUnDUn7FaQZrBrOOmDEVEAczmfvEmw/viewform

Simply fill out the form, submit it, and I'll recieve it, and make a screenshot using SFM!

FAQ

Q: Can I submit any combination of hats, miscs, weapons, and such?

A: Yes you can! Be warned, some hats, miscs, and unusual effects are bugged in SFM, and I have no fix.
sad.png

---

Q: How long will it take you to make it?

A: Depends on how many screenshots are being requested. I'll always go in chronological order, so please be patient!

---

Q: Can I see your work?

A: Sure! I upload all of my posters to my imgur - http://tehbrownsheep.imgur.com/all/

---

Q: How much does this cost?

A: However much it means to you. However, please no freebies, as these screenshots incorporate a lot of effort and time.

---

Q: Can I use paints, styles, and such?

A: Yes you can! Be warned, some hats become unpaintable in SFM, and there is no fix for them.

---

If you have any other questions, please post them below. Otherwise, just add me once you've submitted your form! Thank you for reading this!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LEAVE YOUR STEAM COMMUNITY PROFILE SO I CAN ADD YOU! YOUR USERNAME IS NOT ENOUGH.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
just as an FYI, there are several users on these forums that offer a free screenshot service.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Also their screenshots, as far I've seen, are pretty terrible. No offense to them, but they just need some more experience.
LOL ever hear of my SFM thread. I can put any effect on any hat of any color of any set that any one can think of. FOR FREEEEEEEE.

Only the big art projects will cost you not SAMPLES.

Reactions: staticvoid

TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob
LOL ever hear of my SFM thread. I can put any effect on any hat of any color of any set that any one can think of. FOR FREEEEEEEE.

Only the big art projects will cost you not SAMPLES.

I'd like to see your work. EDIT: I saw your work. It's good for a starter I suppose.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Come on, guys. It's not like he's charging $5 for a torso shot. He's very good with SFM and has a large existing portfolio. He even offers to accept no payment if the client is dissatisfied.

TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Come on, guys. It's not like he's charging $5 for a torso shot. He's very good with SFM and has a large existing portfolio. He even offers to accept no payment if the client is dissatisfied.

Thank you. I'm essentially charging for quality screenshots. I honestly believe I have more experience than my fellow screenshot makers, therefore, I charge more for higher quality shots.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
But why pay when you can get it free. I mean all he does is use the taunt animations that came with sfm there is no work in that. I mean any average newb to sfm can right click on a player model and set sequence which holds all of the animations for that class and then throw items on them. its totally different if he spent hours on end posing each request and taking the time to make it right. Now to not make my self look like a dick head ya my art has an issue with the coloring. That's the price a half to pay with having my laptop hooked up to a 42" led tv via hdmi cable. and the quality part of what he is saying is some what crap. all he did was set the shot at a 64 over 64 or higher like i do and then clame that he needs to be payed more for 3 seconds for switching. I think your arts awesome dude but when it comes down to you saying you are better because you use pre made poses and throw stuff on them it just ticks me off that you even charge for this. Now when you take the time to pose them your self like most of us have then you can come back and say hey guys I'm offering a skill that I have that takes me 3 to 4 hrs to do as it is all hand made and to help support my work there will be a small fee for the large art prices. All i can say now is its up to the people to choose if paying for some thing thats already free is the right thing to do.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
But why pay when you can get it free. I mean all he does is use the taunt animations that came with sfm there is no work in that. I mean any average newb to sfm can right click on a player model and set sequence which holds all of the animations for that class and then throw items on them. its totally different if he spent hours on end posing each request and taking the time to make it right. Now to not make my self look like a dick head ya my art has an issue with the coloring. That's the price a half to pay with having my laptop hooked up to a 42" led tv via hdmi cable. and the quality part of what he is saying is some what crap. all he did was set the shot at a 64 over 64 or higher like i do and then clame that he needs to be payed more for 3 seconds for switching. I think your arts awesome dude but when it comes down to you saying you are better because you use pre made poses and throw stuff on them it just ticks me off that you even charge for this. Now when you take the time to pose them your self like most of us have then you can come back and say hey guys I'm offering a skill that I have that takes me 3 to 4 hrs to do as it is all hand made and to help support my work there will be a small fee for the large art prices. All i can say now is its up to the people to choose if paying for some thing thats already free is the right thing to do.

ok ok, you say "noob to sfm can do." fuck you, i don't even know how to put a camera in it ;_;

TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob

You're absolutely correct. You're actually right. The difference is the lighting. The only difference between any SFM screenshot maker is the lighting. Take a look at this guy - http://anthraxxlulz.minus.com/ - He's sort of a mentor to me, and he uses the premade poses too. Yet, he's a crapload better than us.

No offense, but your comment demonstrates your naivety in SFM and making screenshots. If you truly understood what makes a good screenshot you wouldn't have posted this. I've been making screenshots for about 1-2 months. I'm better than you. You just don't have the experience. So sir, please, take the time to realize why people like me charge more, and why people like anthraxx charge 1 key for his shots.

EDIT - WAIT A SECOND. I KNOW YOU. WE'VE SCRIMMED BEFORE O_O. I killed you a lot. lol. Anyways, please add me, I'd like to chat.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
You're absolutely correct. You're actually right. The difference is the lighting. The only difference between any SFM screenshot maker is the lighting. Take a look at this guy - http://anthraxxlulz.minus.com/ - He's sort of a mentor to me, and he uses the premade poses too. Yet, he's a crapload better than us.

No offense, but your comment demonstrates your naivety in SFM and making screenshots. If you truly understood what makes a good screenshot you wouldn't have posted this. I've been making screenshots for about 1-2 months. I'm better than you. You just don't have the experience. So sir, please, take the time to realize why people like me charge more, and why people like anthraxx charge 1 key for his shots.

EDIT - WAIT A SECOND. I KNOW YOU. WE'VE SCRIMMED BEFORE O_O. I killed you a lot. lol. Anyways, please add me, I'd like to chat.
Ohhhhh you were our stand in scrim. and you had hosted a map you guys had practiced the most on and most of our player's had never even seen it before.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Brown Sheeps work is better than Devins...

You get what you pay for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ohhhhh you were our stand in scrim. and you had hosted a map you guys had practiced the most on and most of our player's had never even seen it before.

Contrary to your belief, I was the only player on my team to have played that map before. We were just better than you. Not to mention that your medic is absolutely not Steel and was dropped personally by me 6 times, our spy 5, our engi 3. That's not Steel quality.

Also, you, the heavy, repeatedly ran out by yourself and let yourself die to me or your heavy. I'd revise your team's strategy.

TehBrownSheep

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Your pictures are really bad.

Not the nicest thing to say, but with all due respect, my shots are of higher quality than his.

It's essentially the choice of - Do I just want a decent, free shot for myself, or do I want to pay and get a higher quality shot. That's it.

Devin64156

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Not the nicest thing to say, but with all due respect, my shots are of higher quality than his.

It's essentially the choice of - Do I just want a decent, free shot for myself, or do I want to pay and get a higher quality shot. That's it.
Ya good luck with rvsz I am going to let you have him. He is the most picky son of a bitch in the forms and will cry dislike and hate apon everything you do just because you did what you want and not what he wanted and even when you do what he wants he will still throw a fit and want more.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
lol Devin stop hating on the competition. It's not making your SFM work look any better...