Scream fortress 2019 discussion

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Gamer4605, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Gamer4605

Gamer4605 Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

Talk about scream fortress

2. Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Tyler McVicker (I think that's his last name) from Valve News Network said it might be the last tf2 update ... ever

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Rachel The Promised End

Rachel The Promised End Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

That doesn't sound right, this game makes them a ton of bank from all the kiddos who think Unusuals make them good at the game.

4. Defibyoulater

Defibyoulater Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

I'm pretty sure they're going to squeeze in more until the comics are done or so, and the community will live essentially forever. And unusuals do make you better, they give off aim assist and automatically download more ram onto your PC.

5. Maddo

Maddo Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

Hey, if you've got an unusual it's not long before you get a medic stuck to your ass.

6. Rachel The Promised End

Rachel The Promised End Uncharitable Spy

Steam:

I could use another 48GB of ram tough. Got to explore each chunk of minecraft do I not?

7. Sheev Palpatine

Sheev Palpatine Mildly Menacing Medic

Steam:

so apparently i have to kill the horseman thing with a melee weapon to get the haunted scrap, i feel like that's gonna be hard

8. mig0

mig0 Mildly Menacing Medic Contributor

Steam:

Im reminded of how much I hate doing contracts in this era of "meet your match". Only 1 at a time, round has to end to save progress or complete it. Ghost fort is unplayable as Merasmus respawns occur so frequently when there's 2 minutes "left" for either team. Queuing up is faster than before but depends on map sometimes.

9. ArayhMD

ArayhMD TF2 Admin Contributor

Steam:

Looking for terrifying thunder continuous taunts from this year's halloween, if you have them, I might buy them. I don't know why the Bewitched taunt series are more expensive than the thunders. The thunder effects are larger and more dramatic.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019 at 6:04 PM

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scream fortress 2019

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice