Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
I have no idea why people are attracted to me for scamming, but they are apparently. This fool "Sniper Wolf" claimed he reported me falsely and I needed to contact this " [SR] " for a appeal. It's total bogus, but if anyone else has any info post or DM me.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I have no idea why people are attracted to me for scamming, but they are apparently. This fool "Sniper Wolf" claimed he reported me falsely and I needed to contact this " [SR] " for a appeal. It's total bogus, but if anyone else has any info post or DM me.

That shit is more common that dirt on the ground. Nothing new. Anybody who says they "reported you falsely", tell them to report their mouth to your taint ASAP.

Aandy Herr

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
That shit is more common that dirt on the ground. Nothing new. Anybody who says they "reported you falsely", tell them to report their mouth to your taint ASAP.

I find it good to call it out on the forums, Incase a new user or someone who hasn't delt with this before can google it and maybe this comes up.

Dumbass has "HeLEporEr" under his name, claims to be STEAM Admin/Mod. Funny. After 8 years you'd think they would stop trying, same account from before.

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I find it good to call it out on the forums, Incase a new user or someone who hasn't delt with this before can google it and maybe this comes up.

Dumbass has "HeLEporEr" under his name, claims to be STEAM Admin/Mod. Funny. After 8 years you'd think they would stop trying, same account from before.

they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop
they never stop